Sixty Colborne (Freed Developments) - Real Estate -

Is there an award out there for poorest collection of unit layouts, out there? There should be.
This one could nail it easy.

That first one (1300+) unit is just bizarre. Did they make a mistake drawing this up? Should that massive kitchen not be where the livingroom is. They both are about the same square feet. Perhaps the kitchen could have been placed where that odd shaped dining room is?
And the rest of the units.. Linear kitchens (arrgghh!) abutting very small living spaces. Who lives like this at these prices??

Beautiful building though. Great location. If you bought here to live here, then sooner or later you got to go inside and hang your hat.

Is there an award out there for poorest collection of unit layouts, out there? There should be.
This one could nail it easy.

That first one (1300+) unit is just bizarre. Did they make a mistake drawing this up? Should that massive kitchen not be where the livingroom is. They both are about the same square feet. Perhaps the kitchen could have been placed where that odd shaped dining room is?
And the rest of the units.. Linear kitchens (arrgghh!) abutting very small living spaces. Who lives like this at these prices??

Beautiful building though. Great location. If you bought here to live here, then sooner or later you got to go inside and hang your hat.

Creative use of the term "walk in closet" on many of the floorplans. There should almost be a rule that states that a true walk in closet can still be walked in even after there are clothes inside. Sexy building though!

why do the main entry doors swing the wrong way ???
and what's the purpose of having 2 entries to a bedroom (714 sq.ft. - 2 bedroom unit) when closing one off would double the closet space.

Last edited:
Some pics from inside the unit:
1.png
2.png
3.jpg

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,011
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,017
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 940
Last edited by a moderator:
I was not paying attention to the brand. Some more pics, but it does not show the brand:(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 415
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 398
I was not paying attention to the brand. Some more pics, but it does not show the brand:(

bloomberg maybe?

Speaking of appliances, I have a samsung dishwasher that is complete junk. Figured I'd warn anyone considering one.

saw the appliances, they were whirlpool.

Is there something wrong with this building? I see some asking prices below market with huge developer incentives like
"$18,300 Credit From Builder On Closing. $6,900 Closing Cap."

Is there something wrong with this building? I see some asking prices below market with huge developer incentives like

Are these remaining units from the developer? Developers always have deals on remaining units. I notice Freed does have some good deals when it comes to getting rid of the last few units. Saw the same thing with 75 Portland and I'm kicking myself for not jumping in.

Are these remaining units from the developer? Developers always have deals on remaining units. I notice Freed does have some good deals when it comes to getting rid of the last few units. Saw the same thing with 75 Portland and I'm kicking myself for not jumping in.

Back