Local at Fort York (Onni Group) - Real Estate -

So in anyone's expert opinion, does it look like we will actually get in sometime in June?

Got a firm occupancy date of August 2. Anyone else?

That's good, hopefully you won't have any more delays.
I'm not an expert but last time I walked through the area it looked like they were making good progress but I didn't think it'd be done by June.

wohooo!! one side of the building is almost complete... question folks, does anyone know where they are going to put visitors' parking???

Last edited:
It will probably be on one of the levels of the underground parking.. curious to learn what the visitor parking pass policy will be.

some condos (not in downtown Toronto) that i know, they require you to send/ email the building management the plate numbers of the vehicles of your visitors so they can track it or something.

In our building, we are allowed a certain number of overnight visitor parking passes each month. We have an online system where we can request the passes and email them to our guests ahead of time. It really depends on the system your property management and board want to use.

In our building, we are allowed a certain number of overnight visitor parking passes each month. We have an online system where we can request the passes and email them to our guests ahead of time. It really depends on the system your property management and board want to use.

cool. Thanks PinkLucy! :)

The MLS Listings for the building say that showings are available at certain times during the day. Does anyone know if this means prospective buyers can actually walk through the building?

Back