Mississauga PSV 1 and 2 | 144.77m | 48s | Amacon | Turner Fleischer

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Next phase of Amacon's Parkside Village development.

http://www.lifeatparkside.com/the-psv-residences/

6917326111_699e2f9c30_b.jpg

Last edited:
I love the tower. Looks like this will be the block next to the sales centre facing Burnhampthorpe?

I hope that section with the trees is an outdoor patio or something! It may not work well now with Burmhamthorpe a few feet away, but in the future when the street is hopefully narrowed and made more pedestrian friendly, it will be perfect!

Just let everyone know, I just heard there is to be a signature tower now and it's to be 60 storey.

The PSV is a good fit for the corner of Confederation and Burnhamthorpe, but will it be a stand alone?

Definitely block 7. The sales centre is sitting on block 6 and that will be one of the last blocks to be developed.

Looks like Block 6 as the wide road in the picture on the right is Bunhamthorpe - thus the road to the left looks like the road west of Block 6. Would be impossible for this type of configuration wit Block 7 + I believe the sales centre is on Block 7 right at the corner of Confed and Burnham.

Looks like Block 6 as the wide road in the picture on the right is Bunhamthorpe - thus the road to the left looks like the road west of Block 6. Would be impossible for this type of configuration wit Block 7 + I believe the sales centre is on Block 7 right at the corner of Confed and Burnham.

Google map shows the sales centre in block 6 though. Block 7 is open space. The small road that runs in front of the rendering shown would run right beside the sales centre.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Missi...gional+Municipality,+Ontario,+Canada&t=h&z=18

No retail at all?

I'm going in this week to take pictures of the model, I will inquire.

Per their website, here are some statistics re: Parkside Village:
30 acres. 11 blocks. 3 parks. 15 high-rises. 12 mid-rise podiums and buildings. 10 low-rises. 600 metres from City Hall. 6,000 residential units. 7 commuter gates. 6 streetscapes. 6 commercial block-faces. 7 green roofs.

PSV1 = 48 storeys
PSV2 = 41 storeys

per Daily Commercial News, links posted at SSC by Jasonzed...so mods, we can probably add this info to the title...also, I am pretty certain the architect is EI Richmond, once again....

Back