One Park Place (Daniels) - Real Estate -

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Thread for purchasers or those interested at purchasing at One Park Place on Dundas E in Regent Park in Toronto.

Seems to me that the One Park Place condos are a step above what came before (Paintbox, One Park West), and they have Cecconi Simone and Hariri Pontarini who are quite reputable designers and architects.
The north building looks really nice and modern, not your typical glass house, and when the south building is built with the grass roofs it should look pretty amazing IMO.

Seems to me that the One Park Place condos are a step above what came before (Paintbox, One Park West), and they have Cecconi Simone and Hariri Pontarini who are quite reputable designers and architects.
The north building looks really nice and modern, not your typical glass house, and when the south building is built with the grass roofs it should look pretty amazing IMO.

Agreed. These two towers have great finishes. Apparently over 180 units were sold today at the vvvvip launch for One Park Place South

Hey Southcore, are there over 350 units in each building? I'm not sure if 180 units sold is a good number. I'm curious to see how it compares to the other VIP sales, whether there is still good demand for units in the area.

Does anyone have an idea of how many more residential buildings they are planning? I guess the Dickinson buildings are the next to go for the next set of buildings.

Hey Southcore, are there over 350 units in each building? I'm not sure if 180 units sold is a good number. I'm curious to see how it compares to the other VIP sales, whether there is still good demand for units in the area.

Does anyone have an idea of how many more residential buildings they are planning? I guess the Dickinson buildings are the next to go for the next set of buildings.

I was told by more than one person they had 180 deals signed on Sat - I was one of those deals - yeah I think there are around 365 units or so. As innsert said, 50% in one day is great - remember, outside of being friends/family of the developer this was the very first chance to get a unit here. There will still be a few more sales dates before the 'public' launch. Daniels has to be thrilled with the response especially since we've been hearing about the impending condo crash for that last 18 months or so.

I'm not totally up to date on everything going on with Regent but I believe OPP South represents building 5 of 15 to be built in the area.

I believe OPP South Tower has 416 units

Congrats Southcore, I'm sure you made a great purchase. I've read that rents have skyrocketed in the downtown core, including Regent Park, which I think is so much safer than 2 years ago. So great investment potential. I think the south building is going to be taller than the north building.
I often wonder about these VIP sales, I heard the realtors get a 4% commission so they are rolling it in that day! but they also get first crack at the best units for themselves, so I wonder what is left behind...how good is good a deal, and it wonder if you just walked in off the street without a broker, would you get a good unit and get 4% refund?
180 of 416 sounds good for one day.

Wow a lot of units sold already! I wonder if anything good is left! Was thinking of buying here. Is there any further phases for Daniels here?

Wow a lot of units sold already! I wonder if anything good is left! Was thinking of buying here. Is there any further phases for Daniels here?

Apparently there will be at least 3 or 4 more coming, closer to River and on Parliament, in the subsequent phases (we are only in phase 2).

I don't think there was much of a price difference between North and South Tower in terms of pricing, the condo fees were slightly less, not sure why.

However, I wonder if they are going to go up a lot with each subsequent development, they are already in the 500's now per sq foot. If the market holds up, I can see the newer ones being much more expensive.

Now if they could only do something on that stretch between Parliament and Yonge on Dundas, which is a scary place still to walk at night IMO. Needs much more retail in the area.

Apparently there will be at least 3 or 4 more coming, closer to River and on Parliament, in the subsequent phases (we are only in phase 2).

I don't think there was much of a price difference between North and South Tower in terms of pricing, the condo fees were slightly less, not sure why.

However, I wonder if they are going to go up a lot with each subsequent development, they are already in the 500's now per sq foot. If the market holds up, I can see the newer ones being much more expensive.

Now if they could only do something on that stretch between Parliament and Yonge on Dundas, which is a scary place still to walk at night IMO. Needs much more retail in the area.

You think they'll do a condo at Parliament and Gerrard for Phase IV?

You think they'll do a condo at Parliament and Gerrard for Phase IV?

Hi cc

If I'm not mistaken, I think it is on the Regent Park phase 3 board, they will be building a smaller unit at Parliament and Gerrard for Phase 4, it will be smaller because they want a smooth transition with Cabbagetown to the north and not have a tall building there.

I was just curious to know if you happen to be looking for a mortgage for the purchase of that condo you’re seeking? Because if you are, I’m thinking that we may be able to help.

Please, by all means, get back to me at either 647.999.0654 or robert.anderson.dlc@gmail.com at your earliest convenience.

Hope to hear from you!

Regards,

Robert.

ROBERT M. ANDERSON
Mortgage Agent
License # M13001405
DOMINION LENDING CENTRES MORTGAGE HOUSE LIC. # 10557
Phone: 647.999.0654 Fax: 416.491.4247
Email: robert.anderson.dlc@gmail.com
Independently Owned & Operated

Dominion Lending Centre.jpg

Thank You

Attachments

• Dominion Lending Centre.jpg
    Dominion Lending Centre.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,217
I stopped by the sales center the other day and came away very impressed. I had no intentions of moving here, but am actually considering it now. Can anyone who lives in the building shed some light on living in the new Regent and Park Place? Are there any issues? How's traffic, noise, etc! Lastly, I wonder if there is still some more value left here. Prices are decent, but not sure if this arrea can sustain a dip in the market.

I bought a 2Bed+Den on 25th floor in South Tower. Did a lot of research online and in person and I am confident about this buy. The area seems relatively safe at night, the ice skating rink and Regent park community center was bustling with activity even at 9pm on a Tuesday evening. Hopefully the retail space adds more life into the area.

Does anyone here know the price difference from the previous VIP sales events vs atm? My unit costed me 456,000 with parking and locker.

http://www.danielsoneparkplace.com/pdf/fp/fp_two_bedroom_den.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y0PXdv5t8

Back