Origami Lofts (Symmetry Developments) - Real Estate -

Nice....whats still available...assume some gone?..are demolition permits in hand?

We're just over 50% sold. Still a great cross section of units available. Every unit type, with the exeption of the Tyrannosaurus , has a unit available -
although the Sea Turtle may soon be spoken for.

No demo permits in hands at this stage.

The floorplans are very efficient and you can't find a more unique or exclusive condo in the city.
I really like the penthouse units which are all two-storey corner units with a large terrace. PH prices by sq.ft. is a really good value compared to other two storey condos presently out there.
The finishes are also very nice.

Symmetry and Teeple has done an excellent job on this project and shows that good design sells well in a softening market.
Too bad we don't have more of these innovative infill housing in downtown.

What are those approx sq foot costs for PH units.

Starting from 635 psf. Given that they comprise the top 2 floors of the building, with terraces up to 255 sq.ft, and are all corner units,
I believe they're well priced. The PH render will give you an idea of these spaces.

Probably more a discussion for the real estate section but thought I'd respond to the query.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50723460/Origami%20PH.jpg

Is that Crane?

Is that render with a customized bathroom? There's an artwork instead of a door.

Nice catch, Ryan! The render preceded the finalised floorplan for the Crane - the bathroom entrance was from the bedroom at that time.
We considered that homeowners would likely prefer main floor bathroom access from the main living area and revised accordingly.

Both versions, however, are possible. One of the advantages of a boutique development is the ability to make small floorplan adjustments
to suit individual preferences.

Back