Eau du Soleil condos (Empire Communities) - Real Estate -

Unit Purchased

I already bought my 1+1 unit through an agent. Now time to forget about it until it is ready for my occupancy :)

I bought too..

I already bought my 1+1 unit through an agent. Now time to forget about it until it is ready for my occupancy :)

Hi, I also recently bought a 1+den unit....
Can you please comment which unit did you buy and for how much.??
Thanks

It is the Azure suite on the 20th floor. You? Are you happy with it? The 1+1 units have nice layouts. I wish the Azure looked directly through the unit windows with the view in sight. I liked the sunrise unit with a wrap around balcony but decided to go with the complete East view.

It is the Azure suite on the 20th floor. You? Are you happy with it? The 1+1 units have nice layouts. I wish the Azure looked directly through the unit windows with the view in sight. I liked the sunrise unit with a wrap around balcony but decided to go with the complete East view.

I also bought the same model(azure) on 31 floor...
Can you share the price with me...
I guess the one with wrap around balcony was over my budget.

It was for late 380 to me....they charge $1000 each floor you go up..
Who was your broker and did you get any perks for your buy?

It was for late 380 to me....they charge $1000 each floor you go up..
Who was your broker and did you get any perks for your buy?

I am confident that we will be very happy once this building is ready for occupancy. Empire Communities is a great builder and I've seen their other projects' interiors. I'll tell you now that the view is a huge thing for me. I got no perks with my unit except the 1+1 discount we all got as vip buyers. The price was a little high, but it is well worth it because the space is well used in the layout. Good investment over the long run. I bought it for my own future residency. I drive, but I want to see improved TTC routes and frequency of service, which is inevitable for the area. I love this area.. Watching it grow for the better. Need more retail and business.

@ Ananut: Yeah, same here. I also bought as an end user. Price is indeed a bit towards higher end but that was expected for any water front property.
I wanted to buy a property that would offer superb views and what could have been better than water front..
Off course, there is a great need of some shopping malls nearby or at walking distance and some advances required by TTC.
I think , EDS management should also provide with some sort of transit services to nearby subway. I prefer driving but having such provisions would do no harm.
Thank god, we have time for all this( 5 years).

@ Josef: how do you think it would be completed no earlier than 2021??

anybody know if they are going to have larger suites in this building? getting hard to find anything around 1800 sq ft.

anybody know if they are going to have larger suites in this building? getting hard to find anything around 1800 sq ft.

To the best of my knowledge the largest suite will be ~1150 sq ft in with massive terrace facing the lake. Such units have not been released yet as far as I know, but a few of them were sold at the very vvvvvvip stages.

The developer for this project, Empire has completed 'Beyond The Sea' condominiums...it's close by to this project at 15 Legion Road. They had a few large penthouses available in the 1600 sq ft range ($1.4 mil) back in June, you might want to check those out if you are looking to buy a large unit in this part of town.

Back