News   Mar 28, 2024
 230     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 2.3K     1 

Best strip club in Downtown Toronto?

HHC

Member Bio
Reaction score
I did check out the last thread on this site about this but most of the reviews were from 2003-2006, and as you all know, things change and places shut down. If anyone can suggest me the best place that provides the best bang for your buck I'd appreciate it.

Brass Rail Yonge and bloor.

If you want a more low key night, then For Your Eyes Only on King west

^^^ How have your personal experiences with each of those been if you don't mind sharing?

I went to Zanzibar several years ago, they charged $9 for a Molson and was constantly hounded for a lap dance from the dancers (if you are looking for one, great. But I wanted to just enjoy the "scenery").

Not downtown and don't know if it still in business, but I went to one near Yonge and Hillsdale (about 1/4 mile south of Eglinton) and was really impressed.

Best looking women IMO is Brass Rail. But you have to go on a Friday/Saturday. You will get ripped off. You can very, very easily spend $300 there if you get a lapdance.

Ripped off as in the selection of girls won't be as good or what?

No, the girls are great. Best I've seen at any strip club. But I mean ripped off in terms of money spent. You'll come away feeling ripped off. $300 to fondle a woman. I can do that for free at a nightclub. LOL

Pardon my ignorance but aren't lap dances typically $20 per song? I don't plan on getting $300 worth of those lol, a few would suffice.

Pardon my ignorance but aren't lap dances typically $20 per song? I don't plan on getting $300 worth of those lol, a few would suffice.

Typically, but you better tell them up front that that's all you want. Cuz if you don't, they will dance and dance and dance. Usually a lapdance used to be an entire song. But now the songs are very short so it adds up.

I'm just saying, it's very easy to say you will only spend $20 on 1 dance but there's a very, very good chance you will spend more. That's why I don't go to strip clubs. I'm weak :(

Back