Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Daily Headlines: News From the Internet for October 31, 2014
ALSO

Thread: Volunteer Oppurtunities?

1. Default Volunteer Oppurtunities?

So, I am finally graduating, but I have very little job experience. I'll probably go back to college for a post-grad, but this summer I need some entry-level experience.

I figure the only way to do that would be to gain some valuable volunteer experience.

Any suggestions for places that either provide internships or volunteer experience? Something in the Toronto area (obviously), perhaps something interesting related to urban initiatives or something.

Try the volunteer board at your local community centre or consider joining your local (or "a" local) neighbourhood association.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

3. Default

We offer intern opportunities here at UrbanToronto if you are looking for something. Contact us below if interested.

coool you take benefit from ed007 contact him. Don`t miss this chance.

5. Default

Ed007Toronto, I had sent an email to you regarding this, and I'm not sure if you have received it or not.