2150 Condos (VHL Developments) - Real Estate -

klb86

Member Bio
Reaction score
The website has been updated with a lot more info.
http://2150condos.com/

"Surrounding the beautifully landscaped private courtyard, 2150’s three 19-storey towers will welcome you to stylish living"

Tentative Occupancy date: December 2013

3x19s.jpg

lobbyy.jpg

outsideil.jpg

outside2.jpg

outside3a.jpg

outside4m.jpg

overheadc.jpg

pricesn.jpg

wow aren't those crazy cheep price wise ?

There better be retail on Lawrence.

I've purchased from Vhl. I bought in 2nd phase at markham and Shepard. Price was good.
Very sloppy, building still not 100% complete. Very disappointed. I wouldnt recommend

The price is a starting price. I visited their showroom and was impressed with the floor plans and the building architecture. The sizes of the condos are one of the largest new builds in the area with 9ft ceilings!
Check their site www.2150condos.com and view the floor plans and other info. It's a good investment, being near a busy shopping area and TTC.

I've purchased from Vhl. I bought in 2nd phase at markham and Shepard. Price was good.
Very sloppy, building still not 100% complete. Very disappointed. I wouldnt recommend

I know that place, but am surprised to hear what you are saying. I have two friends living there and they are very happy with the location, price and service. The condos I visited are large and designed very nicely.
Of course it's not 100% complete because the buildings are new and one of the still under construction...duh!
FYI: people move-in before the project is completed. That's like that with any new build.

coincidence PENDRES account just opened as sales went up and both his posts endorse the builder. hmmmmm where does Pendres work????????

Gotcha!

coincidence PENDRES account just opened as sales went up and both his posts endorse the builder. hmmmmm where does Pendres work????????

you must be kidding me!
1st people open account because they want to post something or reply to someone. They don't just open accounts to sit idle...duh!

2nd have you visited their showroom.....hmmmmmmm of course NOT! so why are you so negative about the place when you haven't even seen it? is it a crime to provide a positive feedback or maybe this site is only for loosers!

3rd I don't work for them but seriously am thinking of buying a condo for investment, can you tell me which other company offers a better deal?? maybe the competitor that you are working with??????? GOTCHA! :cool:

I was thinking the same thing.

"being near a busy shopping area" Are you talking about the STC? Because there's nothing busy about lawrence and birchmount. And STC isn't walking distance so I wouldn't consider it too close by. Approx 20 mins by TTC.
Or are you talking about eglinton town centre? Which is a bit of a walk too.

Last edited:
Considering 2150 Condos

I have invested in 2 new houses with a partner before and now going in the condo market. My partner is actually considering these condos. With the price and location, I think these are pretty good. I seem to like their floor plans too.

I personally think its a good investment.

I don't understand the feud here, but I shall check it out for myself to be sure. :)

And I agree people will start moving in before the project is complete, so it can seem unusual to some people. But that is how new development projects are.

It is always considered suspicious when the first post by a new member is a defence of a developer, and Pendres, if the third post includes trolling like
maybe this site is only for loosers!
it becomes even more suspicious. Be warned that if your posts continue to sound like you are working for VHL, or if you continue to troll, then your days here are numbered. There is nothing wrong with posting on UrbanToronto if you are part of the development team, but you must not misrepresent yourself. Simply disclose the fact that you are connected with the company (if you are) and deal with the criticisms directly please.

jlogan75: you sound like a paid shill so far too.

If you are both legit, no doubt you will both find many other threads to contribute to over your time here at UT.

...Be warned that if your posts continue to sound like you are working for VHL, or if you continue to troll, then your days here are numbered.

Interesting site indeed! seems that the site administrators are biased and only 'defend' negative posts and are not interested in anything positive about this specific developer.
I stumbled on this post by a Google search of "2150 condos" which I was interested and I thought I can express my point of view. Yet this is what I get - a threat?! thank you very much for stereotyping people who put positive comments and 'defending' people who are always negative.
nice!

The reply to my initial post came from an administrator and I haven't heard from the user 'sixrings' or anyone else....seems fishy!
I had a simple question which got overlooked; does anyone have a working relation with the developer and can warn me to do business with them?
I am looking for people who have purchased condos from this specific developer and not just judge depending on the location.

"being near a busy shopping area" Are you talking about the STC? Because there's nothing busy about lawrence and birchmount. And STC isn't walking distance so I wouldn't consider it too close by. Approx 20 mins by TTC.
Or are you talking about eglinton town centre? Which is a bit of a walk too.

The Lawrence strip (Vic Park to Kennedy) has a lot of shopping places that are targeted to a special community that I belong to. Mainly for food and on Kennedy for everything else. Costco and Home Depot are 5 minutes away.
Lawrence is a major street and the TTC busses are active and fast on that strip, not to forget about the the LRT 1 block away that takes you to the subway.
you can check this link, look at the blue line: http://www3.ttc.ca/images/fixedImages/TTCRideGuide_6.pdf
Hope this helps klb86

Really?

I came across your site when I googled "vhl developments". I honestly had not even heard about your site before!

You guys do have interesting material, especially historic stuff - that stuff I love.

But with this:

and all the name calling.
Really? I'm a bit disappointed and insulted.

Now I don't want to get into conspiracy theory or your internal feuds but please keep me out of this.

Back