Richmond Hill SkyCity Condominiums | ?m | 20s | Pemberton | Graziani + Corazza

Interesting! Sounds like a great location especially if it's walking distance to the GO/VIVA/YRT station! Anyone know which plot of land this is going to be built on?

There's a large plot of vacant land on the west side of Red Maple Rd between High Tech and Bantry Ave where this could be going. I believe Solaris once said that this land belongs to the Pemberton Group, so it would make sense for it to go there.

That refers to Tralee development though.

That refers to Tralee development though.

True, but Tralee and Pemberton have had dealings together in this area before. From what I've been able to gather on the web, for example, Tralee sold the Pemberton group the land where "Miracle at Yonge" is being constructed.

I'd be interested to hear more about Tralee actually, if anyone here is familiar with them. They seem quite mysterious. :D

True, but Tralee and Pemberton have had dealings together in this area before. From what I've been able to gather on the web, for example, Tralee sold the Pemberton group the land where "Miracle at Yonge" is being constructed.

I'd be interested to hear more about Tralee actually, if anyone here is familiar with them. They seem quite mysterious. :D

"Tralee Development Inc" is Metrus Developments -- Alfredo (Fred) and Angelo DeGasperis (both top 100 richest in Canada) -- who also are ConDrain, TACC and Aspen Ridge Homes. -- Degasperis family also are: Condor Properties, Arista Homes etc. --

Pemberton is run by the Muzzo family.

They've worked together on the area developments and alongside with Rudy Bratty (Remington Group) they've been working together since they built their first homes when they were 16.

http://twitter.com/pembertongroup

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

But it's only on a side street so that doesn't mean much.

I'm also dissapointed at the height. With a name like Skycity, I'd have expected something at least reasonably taller.

My thanks to the forum admin for posting my SkyCity posts under the Real Estate section (I will make it a point to post VIP and sales information there going forward). Here is the link for those interested in purchasing units or sales info on the project: http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/18745-SkyCity-Condominiums-(Pemberton)-Real-Estate

In this thread, I will share information specific to the project that would be of benefit to all.

Have an excellent day!

Cheers,

Rahim K.

Back