141     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 472     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 821     3 

sun news channel gone from ch 15

Member Bio
Reaction score
why don't they put fairchild tv on CH 15 instead of PBS Buffalo which is ch 61 for those not in York Region and Scarborough? it's unfair that Scarborough and York Region get to have fairchild tv on ch 36 without the need of a digital box while the rest of the GTA have to pay extra for it with a digital box.

Wait. Sun News got booted? What channel was it relegated to?

Is the demand for Fairchaild really that uniform across the GTA that it needs to be on the basic package in every location? I watch WNED and not Fairchild. There must be lots other people in Toronto watching WNED too as they advertise their station as Buffalo-Toronto and ask for Canadian donors during pledge drives.

So what's on channel 69.1 now? I haven't had a chance to watch much TV but sometimes when zapping through channels I'd catch the Faux News worthy Sun News and shake my head. I've seen a lot of infomercials on now. Is there an actual channel there?

Well I live in Ottawa and I recently got Rogers digital cable....with music channels. In between the music radio channels is stuff from india like movies and singing. I called to complain, as its right in the middle of my music station, not in the tv channels and they are all over. I told them I don't want that coming up, they said its coming from Toronto. I said I don't live in Toronto I live in Ottawa!

Back