News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

Time for a forum meetup?

khris

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think we should try to have one again! There's a lot more people on here now, and a lot of new people. Would be cool to meet each other. Some kind of pub where all ages can go would be perfect.
Maybe afterwards, have our own little skyscraper geek photowalk tour of downtown?

I'm new here too. What about doing something different? Me and my friends did this 90's bootcamp and had the best time ever. Good music that we all knew the words to, funny coloured spandex, and lots and lots of sweat. It was a blast.

Anyone interested?

I'm new here too. What about doing something different? Me and my friends did this 90's bootcamp and had the best time ever. Good music that we all knew the words to, funny coloured spandex, and lots and lots of sweat. It was a blast.

Anyone interested?

Ummmm, how about a general meet first and then we can decide at that time whether we want a spandex-filled and sweat-induced get together for the next meeting? :)

Since you're mentioning such a thing, I wonder if I can mention (without getting in trouble), the idea of an underwear-themed get together that may be of interest to our forumers? :) Although I am also thinking that it may spoil the perception we have of each other on this forum should we see each other in such intimate and revealing ways... :)

Back