Roncesvalles Lofts (Triumph) - Real Estate -

monty76

Member Bio
Reaction score
Did anyone go to the sales centre or purchase here? Any idea on what the pricing was on the one bedrooms?

I am a Purchaser

I bought my unit there about a year ago. At that time, they were priced about 400 per sqft. I am not sure what they are priced now or if they still have any units available... They have some decent layouts when I was there. They redesigned some two stories unit to two one bedroom units.

Anybody have a general ideer of prices for these lofts?
Im hoping theyll be relatively affordable compared to the High Park lofts across the street.
A 1 bedroom for under 250k would be niiiiice. Only other lofts in the area that are somewhat affordable are the sorauren ones so far.

Thanks for the updates.....

Thanks for the updates on the project, A good friend of mine has bought a 1br in the building and now wants to sell... But has anyone here dealt with the interior designer for the project yet?? Any thoughts....

Cheers
Grobinso....

ANybody know a rough date this building will be doneski?

I remember they propose it being done like a eyar ago, then the summer, then november. I really like how its looking though! Looks affordable too!

I received notice for interim occupancy on March 31st...The builder still have an entire floor available to sell. I am assuming he's holding on to them until the building is finished.

ANybody know a rough date this building will be doneski?

I remember they propose it being done like a eyar ago, then the summer, then november. I really like how its looking though! Looks affordable too!

Yes, the proposed move in dates will most likely be in the spring, depending what floor you are on. As for prices, the markets changed since its first proposal and since a couple years ago. And also you buying after the building is build or close to completion. All mean higher prices.

I would look at MLS to see what neighbouring similar sq ft Feather factory lofts are going for, keep in mind parking will probably not be included. There is a broker associated with Roncesvalles lofts so they may also have better info on remaining units.

Thank yuh

I emailed the broker whos right on dundas a year ago and he mentioned he did have 1 bedrooms going for 250k which is pretttty good. But yesh, prices have gone up since then :p

Its funny how I'll save up an extra 20 grand by living at home in a year, and then realize that condos have gone up 20 grand in that year too :rolleyes:

Thank yuh

I emailed the broker whos right on dundas a year ago and he mentioned he did have 1 bedrooms going for 250k which is pretttty good. But yesh, prices have gone up since then :p

Its funny how I'll save up an extra 20 grand by living at home in a year, and then realize that condos have gone up 20 grand in that year too :rolleyes:

Kingkelly, I am sure there will be additional units released once the building is complete. I am also thinking of possibily selling my unit, PM me if you are interested...

I got my confirmed occupancy of end of April. This small project took a lot longer than I thought.. Oh well, better late than never I guess... Looks great so far!

Been eyeing this bugger for a month or so now..anyone know what the interiors of the units are going to be like?

Last edited:
Been eyeing this bugger for a month or so now..anyone know what the interiors of the units are going to be like?

I understand there will be a final release of units this weekend.

http://www.torontolofts.ca/roncesvalles_lofts/rl_register.html

The sales office is on Dundas across from the building.

I do know that the 4th floor units (middle) is a new floor and assume will be the main the units on sale, however there maybe other units still available. I walked through a bachelor unit which faces ritchie and I swear it was the roomiest looking 400+ sq ft unit I saw. The building has 2 story units on the main level and the top level. And some of the more unique 3 stories units in between the floors.

Please share any photos...

Yoooo bachelors????

Im hoping they dont have any bachelors, because the open house says units from 299k still. According to their website, theres no bachelors in the floor plans, and I thought the smallest was 615 sqft.

Im just hoping theyre not going to try and pawn off a bachelor for 299 :s

Yoooo bachelors????

Im hoping they dont have any bachelors, because the open house says units from 299k still. According to their website, theres no bachelors in the floor plans, and I thought the smallest was 615 sqft.

*** That 299,000 probably are for the one bedroom 4th floor middle units. The bach i saw was a conversion of the 3 story loft. It maybe the only one. However, it was a really cool bach...very open concept.
That website is old like 2006 old... It also shows only 4 floors now 5 floors.
The weekend new release will better to get an idea. Buyers will be moving in the next week or so...

Yoooo bachelors????

Same here..just gimme a slammin' 615 sqft unit and I'll be happy. =)

Back