Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Infinity Condos
30 Grand Trunk Crescent, Toronto
Developer: Conservatory Group
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Infinity Condos (Conservatory Group) - Real Estate -

Quote Originally Posted by baramburum View Post
    What would happen with price for 51 Lower Simcoe condo ? Will in increase or decrease then they build all this buildings ? What do you think ?
    I think it is perhaps the shittiest piece of architecture this city has ever seen, and nothing will ever change that.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ramako View Post
    I think it is perhaps the shittiest piece of architecture this city has ever seen, and nothing will ever change that.
    I agree about the architecture , but what do you thing about the price for this condo ?

How about infinity 3 and 4. It would be like that ?
    You've got the infinity towers mixed up. Infinity 3 is the taller one. Infinity 4 is the shorter one. Basically cut the image from the north side, paste it to the dug site on the south.

North of the Ice towers is the Office tower. I think it's about 30 stories.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AKS View Post
    You've got the infinity towers mixed up. Infinity 3 is the taller one. Infinity 4 is the shorter one. Basically cut the image from the north side, paste it to the dug site on the south.

North of the Ice towers is the Office tower. I think it's about 30 stories.
    This was the north side of Infinity 3-4. So. Did they just ex-changes towers ? or they rotate building from north to south ?

Blog Entries

The retail at the bottom of the infinity condos is decent compared to others. So I'll give it that much ...

I'm still worried about ICE in that regard, I know there will be retail, but where exactly and will it fit in well who knows ..
    If I had a penny for every time someone asked me why I was looking up…

This was the north side of Infinity 3-4. So. Did they just ex-changes towers ? or they rotate building from north to south ?

It's a copy and paste. Infinity 1 + 3 are the tall towers. Infinity 2+4 are the shorter towers.

The Ice tower image looks like it's entrance from the west side. Ice 2 in the middle. Ice 1 on the right and the office tower on the left.
    Last edited by AKS; 2011-Oct-15 at 20:51.

7. Default

What would be there ?
    If they are are going to build 30 stories North Office tower, why there are no any ditch there ?

^ You'll have to ask the builder when they intend to start building. Maybe they haven't found tenants yet or not enough?

9. Default

It's a copy and paste. Infinity 1 + 3 are the tall towers. Infinity 2+4 are the shorter towers.

The Ice tower image looks like it's entrance from the west side. Ice 2 in the middle. Ice 1 on the right and the office tower on the left.
    1. Well, this image of Infinity 3-4 exactly. At least i had this one.

2. The are no such traffic from west side of Ice :-)

Blog Entries

^ You'll have to ask the builder when they intend to start building. Maybe they haven't found tenants yet or not enough?
    Nope that's not ... from what I understand it's not even being marketed at the momentum. I don't think it will be for sometime. Now even if they started today it could take a long time.

Would have been ideal for RBC really.

*edit - actually it's not even being markted and there isn't even a design yet. So I think the office building is really a long way off.
    If I had a penny for every time someone asked me why I was looking up…

1. Well, this image of Infinity 3-4 exactly. At least i had this one.

2. The are no such traffic from west side of Ice :-)
    I wouldn't trust the render. It's just a render. They can draw anything. As for the traffic actually being quiet on the west side. It's hard to say. I don't know where the entrances for the parking will be located. If it's located somewhere a long the west, it will be busy with cars going in and out.

12. Default

Why did they make one ditch for Ice and Infinity ?

Is it the same builder ?

Different developers, but both go up to the property line as far as I know.

14. Default

Why did they make one ditch for Ice and Infinity ?

Is it the same builder ?
    do you have a property at 51 simcoe? just curious

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by davyasdf View Post
    do you have a property at 51 simcoe? just curious
    yes. It is why i need to know the truth :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast