Westwood Condominiums (Alterra) - Real Estate -

It's just the beginning, but so far Alterra is generally keeping their construction schedule with the upcoming ground breaking. We'll see how they do with a new build compared to the Network Lofts conversion.

dctw95.jpg

Little update on this project. After 3 previous delays I was supposed to move in on July 15th only to get notified on July 8th that the top floor got pushed back until August 6th.... is this even legal? Giving 1 week notice to people... Altera is a joke.

Little update on this project. After 3 previous delays I was supposed to move in on July 15th only to get notified on July 8th that the top floor got pushed back until August 6th.... is this even legal? Giving 1 week notice to people... Altera is a joke.

I'm waiting for occupancy on the top floor, as well. My date was pushed from July 24th to August 15th....I suspect Alterra is in default of the minimum notice for a change in occupancy date. We should both be sure to pursue any compensation that is owing!

I'm waiting for occupancy on the top floor, as well. My date was pushed from July 24th to August 15th....I suspect Alterra is in default of the minimum notice for a change in occupancy date. We should both be sure to pursue any compensation that is owing!

They have told me they are offering ZERO in compensation and still want full maintenance fees even though the BBQ area and gym are not finished yet... yeah that makes sense. I bought my unit 3 years ago to the date basically thinking I could move in before my 25th birthday, I am now 26, oh well hopefully not much longer in the wait game. Maybe we will get lucky and be just high enough above the treeline to see some lake Ontario action. Wishful thinking I know but you can see the top of the building from the QEW and I am facing Southwest so fingers crossed. Hope everything works out for you too!

Back