Ivory on Adelaide Condos (Plaza) - Real Estate -

incondo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have access to ALL units right at this time, before release to VIP brokers - contact me asap for floorplans and prices and I will get you any unit.
Examples: Lowest price per square foot: 1+den+locker, 689 sqf. The only such unit in a building - $309,900. Mind you, King plus next door is selling at least $500 psf.
Another unit: 1bdr+locker, north exposure - $292,900.

These are my picks, let me know and I will send you complete info.

Hey guys!

Was wondering if anyone knows that the selling of these units are still available? Or are these all sold out by now? :(

Hey guys!

Was wondering if anyone knows that the selling of these units are still available? Or are these all sold out by now? :(

Yes, there are still plenty of them, most of them are on lower floor (5 fl and minus) though.

Hi there,

I have access to ALL units right at this time, before release to VIP brokers - contact me asap for floorplans and prices and I will get you any unit.
Examples: Lowest price per square foot: 1+den+locker, 689 sqf. The only such unit in a building - $309,900. Mind you, King plus next door is selling at least $500 psf.
Another unit: 1bdr+locker, north exposure - $292,900.

These are my picks, let me know and I will send you complete info.

was that price without parking?

Not the units mentioned (1 bed plus dens). They only have 2 bedrooms with parking and locker available LOwest priced one is 717 sq ft. at $408,900.

Looking at a few units here. Does anyone have any info with regards to finishes and such? I can't find anything on the net besides a few lines. Also, what are the amenities. There really isn't a lot of info for some reason. Also, have you done your color selections yet?

Thanks,

Hi there,

at one point they were for sale with the parking spaces and at another without the parking spaces. Currently the other person is right, most on on lower floors. Some 2 bedroms are on higher floors. I have pictures of some of the finishes. As well, we bought a 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom unit with parking and locker on the 16th floor asnd we are thinking of selling it or selling it by assignment. Send me a private message if you want to look at some of my pictures of the finishes etc..
Cheers,
Suzie

So which floor is the penthouse? Is that the 23rd floor?

Also, which floors has the 9 feet ceiling again? I can't believe they only had 8 feet ceilings.

So which floor is the penthouse? Is that the 23rd floor?

Also, which floors has the 9 feet ceiling again? I can't believe they only had 8 feet ceilings.

The floor with the outdoor amenity terrace has 9ft ceilings. I believe it's 11 or 12th floor. Then the top 2 floors are 9ft. I'm starting to sour on this builder. They do too many cost cutting things. Looking at their projects in Liberty Village I'm surprised Ivory turned out as nice as it has. Still, you can see the cheapness sprinkled throughout the building. 8ft ceilings is one of them.

The floor with the outdoor amenity terrace has 9ft ceilings. I believe it's 11 or 12th floor. Then the top 2 floors are 9ft. I'm starting to sour on this builder. They do too many cost cutting things. Looking at their projects in Liberty Village I'm surprised Ivory turned out as nice as it has. Still, you can see the cheapness sprinkled throughout the building. 8ft ceilings is one of them.

Oh okay, so the top 2 floors are upper penthouse and lower penthouse?
I'm assuming 23rd floor is not considered the top 2 floors?

Back