Carlaw, The (Streetcar) - Real Estate -

This is going to be a great project. Close walk up to Riverdale Park and an easy stroll down to the heart of Leslieville!

We're really excited about this one as there is a strong demand for more condos in E01. If you are interested in living/investing in the East end, message us!

Anyone bought at 345 The Carlaw? Put 5k down on a 629sq ft unit, 7th floor facing west toward city skyline -unobstructed view. Price 318k Still debating as to whether or not to keep it. Parking (25k) and locker (3k) would put it at $346k. Love to get some thoughts. Good and bad.

Anyone bought at 345 The Carlaw? Put 5k down on a 629sq ft unit, 7th floor facing west toward city skyline -unobstructed view. Price 318k Still debating as to whether or not to keep it. Parking (25k) and locker (3k) would put it at $346k. Love to get some thoughts. Good and bad.

I like this project; Nice suite layouts with no wasted space and Dens with closets. Prices are not bad either, most units are below $500/sq.ft.

Floorplans and prices: http://www.mygtarealtor.ca/TheCarlaw_BleyBlemur

Wow, these floorplans are terrible. There are studios and one-bedroom units occupying prime corner locations on the floorplate, while most of the 2 bedroom units are stuck in the middle of the building with windowless second bedrooms.

While back in TO for a vacation we went with a friend looking to downsize to see a few suites. Not impressed at all.

The 2bdrm configs were all very small and just... Weird. Long halls for no reason. Bedrooms where the nearest bathroom is across the living space. Very small 'den' like spaces with no obvious place for a TV. Cable outlets on the wrong wall.

The 1bds were better, but still tiny.

Townhouses hopefully sold to exhibitionists, as their decks have 100s of watching eyes.

Very busy traffic noise on the Dundas side, better (surprisingly) on the Carlaw side, actually quite nice and quiet and nice treetop views on the east/north side. Cheap(ish), but deservedly so.

They do cram a lot into under 750sqft here...but that's happening everywhere. There are a lot of long hallways in here. I'm not sure if it's the case here but I remember looking at another building by the same developer that had no tv outlet in the bedroom. It was an upgrade. Weird.

The townhouses don't look too bad.

Back