James Cooper Mansion Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

I've noticed a couple brokers have 10-20 units for resale. What is the reason for so many resales?

Don't mean to be a spook, but is this site haunted (the fact that its connected to an old mansion)?

I've noticed a couple brokers have 10-20 units for resale. What is the reason for so many resales?

Don't mean to be a spook, but is this site haunted (the fact that its connected to an old mansion)?

A lot of people bought for investment purposes. You see this with virtually any newly registered condo downtown.

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a resale unit at JCM. No one has written on this thread in a while but I was wondering whether purchasers are happy with the building? Any issues they have come across, etc....

Thanks!

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a resale unit at JCM. No one has written on this thread in a while but I was wondering whether purchasers are happy with the building? Any issues they have come across, etc....

Thanks!

I have had a few clients buy in this building and are very happy with it so far. If you need any assistance or have questions on specific units don't hesitate to contact me.

Back