No210 Residences On Simcoe (Diamond Corp./Sorbara Group) - Real Estate -

210 Simcoe - reviews wanted!

Has anyone bought a unit at 210 Simcoe? Any thoughts or comments?

I thought that the location is very good, though it's likely that the parking lot just south of the building is going to be bought by a developer to have a much taller building going up in a couple of years.

Anyhow, I'm just wondering why there hasn't been any discussions on this building. Anything obvious that I'm missing?

awkward narrow design, sandwiched in between the horrible looking bell utility building and an ugly commercial parking lot, 210 simcoe is completely blocked off on the north side, no north facing natural light source, if a taller condo ever goes up to the south, there goes your city/lakeview too. And finally the price isn't all that competitive with comparable Entertainment district area precons. ie. The bond, Peter street condos... better off buying those.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought a unit at 210 Simcoe? Any thoughts or comments?

I thought that the location is very good, though it's likely that the parking lot just south of the building is going to be bought by a developer to have a much taller building going up in a couple of years.

Anyhow, I'm just wondering why there hasn't been any discussions on this building. Anything obvious that I'm missing?

Is there another forum possibly? This is a pretty significant development i'd be surprised if there wasn't a proper forum for it by now.

Back