Minto775 (Minto) - Real Estate -

brendo

Member Bio
Reaction score
they had a ground breaking ceremony Aug 4th ... food, drinks and a band (down with webster) played.

seemed like a diverse demographic in the building ... late 20s and early 30s.

pretty exciting !

sales office is now across the street.

Anyone purchase parking recently ?

Heard the prices changed a bit ....

Also dropped by the site .... looks like they've dug out the site about 10 ft. deep

Recently had the decor session and picked the finishes. But still working on finalizing. Washrom: White marble, white tiles, light wood cabinetry and near black tiles. Kitchen: Medium light floor, white/blue backsplash, dark brown cabinetry and sandy colored granite. But struggling on the decision of the black tiles in bathroom and the dark cabinetry in the kitchen, thinking about maybe going more tone on tone and moving to a lighter color for both.

Anyone have input on their selection of finishes?

Also, the upgrade options seem a bit pricey. The ones I considered were the medicine cabinet $1.5K (which doesn't look that impressive or sleek since it takes up the entire bathroom wall) and floor upgrades.

I had my unit inspection today - It went well. Relatively low differencies compare to other condos I own. Finishes were nice and expected from a quality builder like Minto. Will try to post the interior pics I took.

I had my unit inspection today - It went well. Relatively low differencies compare to other condos I own. Finishes were nice and expected from a quality builder like Minto. Will try to post the interior pics I took.

As promised, here are the pics I just posted for my rental ad. lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 468
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 463
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 422
  • image6.jpg