Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Photo of the Day: The Second Platform
ALSO

Thread: Looking for assignment at King West Life Condos (Liberty Village)

1. Default Looking for assignment at King West Life Condos (Liberty Village)

Looking to purchase an assignment from this building. Looking for 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, parking, and locker. If you have assignment available, please PM and will get back to you asap.

2. Default

You bring up a good question ............

Does anyone know how / where to find condo assignments ???
    Miss you forever EE (1949-2011.10.14) and DaoDao (1998.03.28-2009.11.27)

3. Default

Assignments are mostly unlisted, so you have to work with a broker to find out.

4. Default

For sale 525 Wilson Ave, Gramercy park condo 9Ft Ceiling, Good Sized Rooms, Practical Layout, Private Balcony. One Of The Best In The Complex. Full Gym, Saunas, Indoor Pool, Sundeck, Party Room, Guest Suites. Steps To Wilson Subway, Minutes To Amenities. Modified Den, Added Toplight In Master Bedroom And Den, Locker.Hardwood in Bedroom and Den, granite countertops,Occupancy 2011

5. Default

I thought most developers didn't allow for this practice anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by admc View Post
    I thought most developers didn't allow for this practice anymore.
    What practice? Assignments? It depends on the contract the buyer has with the developer.

There are many possabilities, such as:
    - Assignment not allowed
    - Assignment allowed with a fee to developer
    - Assignment allowed with no fee

Then there are variables such as; you can only assign once the building is x% sold out or within x days of registration.

Most builders don't allow you to advertise the assignment on MLS, even if they've given you the right to assign.
    Realtor.

7. Default

I have an assignment at Market Wharf ( St Lawrence Market ) if anyone is interested, Please msg me your email and I will send you the details.

8. Default

u

9. Default

My brother has a 1+1 available for assignment, let me know if you are still looking and I can ask him for the details.

I have a few suites available for assignment in the Liberty Village area. Let me sort out the details and I will post once available.

11. Default

i'd be interested in anything up to $650K in the King West, Queen West and Liberty Village areas.

12. Default

We have 2 brand new (never lived in) units for sale at 20 Joe Shuster. These were bought pre-construction.

-1 bedroom, 1 bath
    $250,000 each. parking is $30,000 extra.

call Ryan
    647 983 5016
    GTA Real Estate
    www.burtonrealty.ca

I have a unit for assignment at Art Condos - 8 dovercourt - 2 bed 2 bath with locker and parking