Lago on the Waterfront (Monarch) - Real Estate -

noticed the ad here on UT, and also in the latest Condo Guide, "coming soon, register now"....

I drove by yesterday and there were a ton of ppl working on it; its very close to being completed. I'm also seeing some postings on various websites for VIP Brokers events . . . Prices and Floorplans are already available

There is a TTC bus in front of the building :) I don't know where it goes, but there is one there... But you are right, the public transportation in that area is pretty much non-existent.

I actually just bought a Lago unit, I just wanted to see the model suite. After looking at different condos and their floor plans on this forum, I think I am second guessing myself. The unit I bought, the kitchen and living area are joined. When you look at the floor plan, the couch is right beside the fridge and sink.

Thanks for the information guys.

FYI, The Lago Presentation gallery is scheduled to open on Monday, July 25, 2011 . . . . the new address is 2167 Lakeshore blvd W

Went to the sales office the other day and was told the building is over 50% sold out. An agent sent me the price list, if anyone wants it let me know and can send it to you.

That unit was actually one of the most popular units in the $400,000 price range because it was on the higher floor and it offered a non obstructed view of the toronto skyline. What are your thoughts on the 2 bedroom 754sq ft unit?

That unit was actually one of the most popular units in the $400,000 price range because it was on the higher floor and it offered a non obstructed view of the toronto skyline. What are your thoughts on the 2 bedroom 754sq ft unit?

There are two layouts with the same square footage. I prefer the 2+, because there is a much better separation between living and dining areas. In the other one, the kitchen is too dominant in the living space. However, storage space seems minimal in the 2+. I would use one of the "bedrooms" as a library or den.

Personally I think this is an example of developer greed. Rather than make the units a little larger with realistic layouts, they squeeze as many units as they can onto one floorplate and you have to live with it. One room 13 X 14 (remove 2 feet for the counter) is the kitchen, living room and dining room all in one - bedroom with no window. You coulnt comfortably have guests over. There is more to life than just surviving.

People would normally move out of the downtown in hopes of getting a larger unit but not here.

lago-1.jpg

Back