Toronto Watermark | ?m | 7s | Queenscorp | Joseph N Campitelli

This project is located at Long Branch Ave and across the street from the Beer Store and a new Condo site.

5 minute drive/ride to the Long Branch GO station.
5851072977_3eb794c813_b.jpg

5851628652_ab8ae375a2_b.jpg

5851637882_18b768d5f9_b.jpg

Watermark

Hi,

This is my first post and I'm happy to join Urban Toronto. I noticed over the weekend the picture of the Watermark building was installed at the sales office. A great looking building, one that will stand the test of time in my opinion.

watermark1.jpg

Attachments

• watermark1.jpg
    watermark1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,355
I know for sure the glassophiles here are gonna hate it, but I dont mind it at all. One of the more warmer and inviting places proposed.

This will surely be derided as faux historical, but I like how gothic/victorian structures pull your eye up with ornamentation and weird features, and clocks are good practical features (even though I'm surrounded by digital reminders of time).

The arches under the clocks mildly reminds me of the Confederation Life Building.

I wish the roof line was a little cleaner, but I like it- we need more assertive buildings around here!

Those clocks will either be awful or brilliant. There's no margin for error on them. In which case I'm expecting awful, but will hope to be surprised.

On a more practical note, I wonder what kind of maintenance fees the residents can look forward to taking care of those clocks.

I do really like the arches though.

Last edited:
Omg... I've fallen love. I love the design of this building!!

http://www.queenscorp.com/indexRev2.htm

(I really need to know learn how to paste photos)

Need a site to link your photo from as a starter. A number of free ones out there.

You put your link between these markings.

You them should end up with something like this

What every the letter is before the X.jpg, change it to a b.jpg. By doing so, you will get a large photo showing up on these pages.

That all you have to do.

Back