707 Lofts Condos (Enirox Group) - Real Estate -

Sounds like a 5x10 room with the bed hung from the ceiling or the wall with a step ladder to it.

Can we try for 550 Sq Ft. Geeeee!!!!!

congrats ductati. i was in there on saturday too out of curiosity. it was totally packed, and very disorganized. i live in the area, and I can tell you its a great neighbourhood to live in.

Last edited:
According to the sales staff, 60% sold on Sat/Sun.

Only studios and one-bedrooms left...all 200-$300, all under 600 sq ft.

The developer underestimated the desire for 2-bedrooms, and will try and accommodate anyone looking to buy a 2B, by combining units where feasible. A deposit is required, and the developer will have an architect come up with a new floor plan. Apparently, there is a 20 person waiting list for this option.

I think the building looks pretty nice (who knows what it'll look like once built), and the neighbourhood is pretty great.

Maybe Terroni can take over where Billy's is (that place is terrible!!).

Last edited:
posted this on the other 707 dovercourt forum:

----
According to the sales staff, 60% sold on Sat/Sun.

Only studios and one-bedrooms left...all 200-$300, all under 600 sq ft. [prices posted http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/17466-707-Lofts-Condos-(Enirox-Group)-Real-Estate]

The developer underestimated the desire for 2-bedrooms, and will try and accommodate anyone looking to buy a 2B, by combining units where feasible. A deposit is required, and the developer will have an architect come up with a new floor plan. Apparently, there is a 20 person waiting list for this option.

I think the building looks pretty nice (who knows what it'll look like once built), and the neighbourhood is pretty great.

Maybe Terroni can take over where Billy's is (that place is terrible!!).

The finishes looked good, including the built-in fridge. The only thing is they are "condo-sized" appliances. Still, pretty good price and great location.

true true but undermount sink,nice faucet,built in fridge,stainless steel stove,etc,etc all standard gives it a very chic feel.You dont need full size appliances in a small space.Too bad they didnt have a drawing of the front lobby..like to see how that would look like...overall from whats available in this area 707 seems to be a good project for a great area...I drove by here many times at night and its dead quiet but during the day its a hive of activity on Bloor...love that combination.

Agreed. The finished were nice, and it works with the smaller spaces.
Too bad they underestimated the desire for 2 bedroom units.

A friend of mine bought a unit the day of opening, but she didn't get the two bedroom unit she wanted, so settled for a one-bedroom. Just a couple days ago she backed out after realizing that the bedrooms have no window...I think she knew this when she was there, but she told me it was pretty crazy/hectic and didn't want to lose out on not getting 'any' units as she had already lost out on her preferred 2-bedroom one.

Back