Imperial Plaza Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Some churnalism about the latest release of suites at Imperial Plaza:

Camrost-Felcorp is launching spectacular multi-level penthouses perched on the rooftop of one of Toronto’s most notable buildings. Situated above the ancient Lake Iroquois shoreline escarpment, Imperial Plaza's two and three storey Sky Penthouses offer commanding views of Toronto including lush residential greenery, mid-town skylines, Casa Loma, the ROM, the financial district and Lake Ontario.

ImperialPent960.jpg

Sky Penthouses at Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

Floor to ceiling glass walls create a dramatic backdrop for entertaining in the formal dining room, open concept living areas, or relaxing in an en-suite free standing contour soaker tub. With contemporary elegance at the focal point of design, the four bedroom/four bath Sky Penthouse suites also boast his and her dressing rooms, gallery space, and multiple fireplaces. Select residents will have the opportunity to dictate their own style, pre-construction, with a designer of their choice.

ImperialPentInt960.jpeg

Sky Penthouse Interior at Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

“I’ve been developing real estate for 35 years, and all that I’ve done culminates here,” says David Feldman CEO and President, Camrost-Felcorp. The developers contracted The Design Agency and Onespace Unlimited to bring about the interior transformation.

ImperialPentLiv960.jpeg

Sky Penthouse Living Area at Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

With sweeping staircases, en-suite glass elevators and wrap around terraces up to 1560 sq. ft., exquisite finishes and fixtures are also reflective of the modern aesthetic of the building’s mid-century history. Natural materials have been selected and combined with the sleek lines of the Italian Poliform kitchens and superior integrated Wolf, Sub-Zero and Miele appliances to create an unparalleled living environment.

ImperialPentKitch960.jpeg

Sky Penthouse Kitchen at Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

ImperialPentDin960.jpg

Sky Penthouse Dining Room at Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

Sky Penthouse suites are part of Imperial Plaza’s new Private Residences Collection that defines luxury. For a limited time, purchasers of the newly released Private Residences including the 15 remaining Rockefeller Suites, will receive the same gold standard finishes and fixtures as the Sky Penthouse suites. Imperial Plaza’s Private Residences also provide another level of luxury that includes a private concierge, an express elevator, available valet service and exclusive amenity areas including a private eighth floor Lounge and Fitness Gym overlooking the city.

ImperialPentPatio960.jpeg

Sky Penthouse Deck at Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

The new release of the Private Residences Collection ranges from 2000 sq. ft. to 4800 sq. ft. + up to 1560 sq. ft. terraces. Priced from 1.8 to 8 million, Torontonians now have the opportunity to live in a unique piece of real estate.

ImperialExtEveN750.jpg

Imperial Plaza by Camrost-Felcorp

I saw pictures of a unit for rent in this building, and I was shocked to notice that the stove fan was not vented to the outside. The kitchen has a ceiling fan similar to what you would find in a washroom. That would be an instant deal breaker for me.

I saw pictures of a unit for rent in this building, and I was shocked to notice that the stove fan was not vented to the outside. The kitchen has a ceiling fan similar to what you would find in a washroom. That would be an instant deal breaker for me.

I saw pictures of that as well and think it looks awful to have a bathroom ceiling fan in your kitchen but at least the dryer seems to be vented outside.

Back