Toronto York Harbour Club | ?m | 17s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

York Harbour Club (Pure Plaza, 15s, Quadrangle)

Does anyone has a diagram of all 3 phases in relation with the surrounding? There is no such reference from York Harbour Club VIP promotion material or Phase 1 / 2 web sites. Hmm...

This may give you an idea of the relative locations of buildings in the Fort York Neighbourhood:

here's a plan that shows the context of building proposed/built in the Fort York Neighbourhood ... WHC 1 is immediately east of June Callwood Park, whereas WHC 2 is further east (between Grand Magazine Street & Iannuzzi Street)

FY_context.jpg

Thank you Solaris for the diagram, it helps tremendouly. Based on it, YHC (WHC 3) is the structure between Sloping Sky Mew and Fort York Blvd, west of Grand Magazine St.

Ugh...my least favourite new development on the waterfront, although Waterpark City, Malibu, and Cityplace aren't that much better. I guess the one positive thing is that it'll be the last phase (in this development) we'll see of this pre-cast, modern faux-deco hybrid crap.

Christ, will somebody put some retail in this area, for god's sake. It's gonna be worse than Cityplace, if they keep this up. High density neighbourhoods need retail and some god damned animation! I feel so isolated from everything when I walk through here. It's like I'm back in suburban North York. (I moved downtown to escape that misery)

Last edited:
This particular complex is such a disappointment, the buildings themselves are fine, actually good to a certain degree. But the lack of detail on the ground floor is terrible.

Just about every cityplace building managed to create townhomes that meat the ground in a much more interesting fashion.

The Malibu project next door has a cool art sculpture all around the base (the wavy thing) ...

Back