News   Mar 28, 2024
 525     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 409     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 747     0 

Anymore Waterfront Condos developments???

ummba

Member Bio
Reaction score
Been a long time lurker, love the material everyone brings to the site!

Finally financially savvy enough to buy a waterfront condo but am finding there isn't anything good left...

I took a look at west harbour city phase 3 but was fairly disappointed in the fact that it was right behind phase 1's massive building....blocking almost all possibility of any view of the harbour....

so my question is....are there any waterfront condo developments left that has a good and unobstructed lake view?

doesn't have to be in the fort york neighborhood....it can be the humber bay neighborhood as well.....just lacking the intel!!!!

any help will be appreciated!

Thank you

Am thinking of buying a condo at Marina Del Ray on the western waterfront. Have read about some of the transportation issues, but as I work in Mississauga and have to drive am not too worried. Does anyone know what kind of residents are there now - age, diversity, etc..?

Thanks

Humber Bay neighborhood still has a few for sale and a few more coming up.

Ocean Club (phase 1 & 2) is 80% sold out but there are still some units available.
Lago (phase 1) is currently in the VIP stages and it is going to be 49 stories. Lago phase 2 will be released later on.
Waterway Conservatory should be on sale soon. They will have two phases, one 50 stories and another 16 stories. The sales center looks like it should be ready soon.

Hi, I have a Condo Assignment which will be occupancy-closing in this October. The building is 33 Bay. So it's most closed to the lake. And My unit is very high, so you could definitely have the views of both the lake and the CN Tower. Besides, it's only take you 5 mins to walk to The Union Station and 2 mins to the lake. My unit is 2bdrs+1den. So the price will be a little high. But if you are interested, we could talk about it. Thank you very much. My Email is flydream0517@hotmail.com.

I have 2 assignments for key west condos at park lawn and lakeshore on the 23rd floor facing SOUTH unit 2301 1bedroom +Media 595+75sqft balcony includes parking and locker with cap on levies for $329,900 and another unit beside it 2302 1 bedroom + Den 630+80sqft balcony parking and locker included for $353,900 levies capped 9ft ceilings, all stainless steel appliances ,granite counter tops etc.. email me if you are interested we can about price and can send pictures of what the area is going to look like with a good view of the lake jptelesca@rogers.com

Back