Linea on Bayview (Symmetry Developments) - Real Estate -

I drove by yesterday and have to say they are beautiful! I noticed one of the units is on sale or for lease? Any info on this? Way out of my price range, but I love the looks...any visitor parking in back?

I don't know if anyone is still following this thread, I noticed a unit for sale. Does anyone know if there is much street visitor parking in this area? It would be a deal breaker for many as its on Bayview, unless there is side street parking.

You definitely won't be parking right on Bayview but you can find residential street parking right on Hillcrest Ave.

parking

You definitely won't be parking right on Bayview but you can find residential street parking right on Hillcrest Ave.

Thanks very much James, just one more question, sorry to be naive, how does street parking work in the North York area? Can one just park in front of anyone's houses at anytime if there is no parking meters or are there restrictions on parking? If I owned one of those homes on Hillcrest, I might not be too happy to see someone parking in front of my house all the time...

Back