News   Mar 28, 2024
 247     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 629     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 375     0 

Please please please do NOT vote Conservative

So voting for the separatists is better?
Voting for a party who's sole aim is to destroy the country is better?
Voting for a party that hates Canada is better?

Nice argument. So because Harper is going to destroy Canada, we should vote from a list of options that includes a party that has at it's core a desire to destroy Canada? I understand the spirit of what you're doing, but it's hard to take you seriously when you actually advocate voting for separatists.

Arob says "On May 2, vote for Canada"

gilles_duceppe.jpg

on the other hand

We've elected Liberal MP's for years who have not only done nothing for Toronto, they've supported federal tax and transfer policies that have done this city a lot of harm. So, please please please do NOT vote Liberal.

So voting for the separatists is better?
Voting for a party who's sole aim is to destroy the country is better?
Voting for a party that hates Canada is better?

Nice argument. So because Harper is going to destroy Canada, we should vote from a list of options that includes a party that has at it's core a desire to destroy Canada? I understand the spirit of what you're doing, but it's hard to take you seriously when you actually advocate voting for separatists.

"who's"

"it's"

Speaking of "hard to take you seriously"...

The sketch of Harper holding a kitten reminds me of D. McGuinty ("kitten eater") of a couple of years ago.

This sophisticated and well-thought-out message has certainly persuaded me! How do I contact the Bloc candidate in my riding?

PCC is your tax dollars at work

PCC how much do you get paid to post on here?

my respect for Hill Knowlton PR is decreasing with every post you make

first you have to post in some other categories

and you have to make a proper avatar picture - didnt they tell you that?

and you have to be smarter about your posts. You're too obvious.

your ineptitude is the only proof I need, and you're probably not fooling anyone else either

What I want to know is why the Bloc is allowed to collect federal votes when their sole intention is for Quebec to be it's own nation? Do they even have enough seats to win a federal election? Hypothetically, let's say they won, what would that mean for us? They'd inevitably detach themselves from Canada. Would that result in another election to pick a real leader or would the party that came in second take over? The Blocs involvement in federal politics is a complete farce. The only reason I can see why they're allowed to exist is because of our overly liberal policies. Denying the Blocs would be unconstitutional because we'd be silencing their freedom of speech. We've become so manipulated because of such passiveness. Either the Bloc needs to be destroyed or Quebec needs to become a sovereign nation. All the wasted votes that go their way could go towards a party that actually wants to make Canada a better place.

i won't vote conservative. i'll vote liberally and mark all the candidates on the ballot. ;)

Back