News   Apr 16, 2024
 823     1 

Buildings, Architecture & Urban Design Is Changing

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
The Buildings, Architecture & Urban Design forum is changing in an attempt to make UrbanToronto's various forums more intuitive.

The change means this first and foremost: threads that are dedicated to single buildings are going back to the Projects and Construction section. Most have just been moved (redirects will appear for a week), while others will be moved on a case-by-case basis over the coming weeks.

Other threads found here that make more sense in the Real Estate General Discussions are being moved there.

Beyond that, a general clean-up will be taking place with the aim to make UrbanToronto easier to use and more concise.

Let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements!

Yea there's a difference between topics about specific buildings an architectural discussion threads, but why would threads about old existing structures be sent to P&C especially since P&C is already too crowded to begin with....

Also if not done already if there's a database list of buildings on the site, it would be cool to have the list link to it's corresponding thread as a way to easily find the threads.

There probably should be two P&C's.

One for highrises and another for lofts and other lowrises, as well as including projects that pertain to parks and waterfronts and stuff.

Where will Projects & Construction threads on buildings that have been built go ( Lightbox for instance )? Here?

weird thinking on this one guys... I was just in the P&C forum and couldnt figure out what planet I was on... it was 2008 all over again and I couldnt find any current projects at an easy glance. To me, P&C was wonderfully concise as it was.

Back