Art Condos (Triangle West Development) - Real Estate -

Looking for opinions on this building / area for an investment? What's the expected cost p.s.f.?

Apparently the VIP Broker event is tomorrow (Thurs Feb 11)...prices in the mid to high $400's...any thoughts? Looks like they are looking for a premium (i.e. smaller building / design team) compared to the other openings(Fuzion). Does anyone have current pricing for 2 Gladstone or other neighborhood comps?

Last edited:
Art Condos - Opening this weekend to the public

Art Condo's [map] is opening up to the public this weekend. As per their blog (which has a fun countdown):

"We are very happy to announce the grand opening of our sales centre to the public on Saturday March 6th.

The sales centre, or presentation gallery as we like to call it, is really an embodiement of what we at ART Condos are trying to achieve with our project. It's much an art gallery in itself with several installments already showing, and more to arrive over the coming weeks.

Come by to check out our model suite, designed by our fantastic interior design team from 3rd Uncle.

Be sure to ask about our special offer that's only available this weekend!"

Unique and interesting blog... more about the area and art culture than a development blog... check out this wild video that I have become addicted to watching... it is about 10 minutes long, but really worth it...

Some other notable events...
- Sell-Off-Condo sale (Holiday Towers) is opening this weekend...
- some other openings as well... I am drawing a mind-blank but will come back in a few minutes to update...

Last edited:
Amusing: Just as all the good art galleries abandon Queen West, Art Condos opens near Queen West. KM, Bulger and Propellor are about the only remaining decent galleries in this area. Although even KM has gone down the drain lately.... The new hot zone is Dundas St W.

ARTiculate Contest

Cool.. Did you know about Art Condo's ARTiculate contest? Submit cool industrial pictures to their Facebook Page, and you can win some awesome Toronto prizes.. very neat and innovative for the art scene!

Check it out, here....

Oh yeah.. please vote for my photo (iSlutsky)!

People are already selling assignments here and this building isn't even occupied! talk about eager to get out

This is a very nice project! Love it. The 2 storey lofts with court yard terraces and balconies are awesome. The only thing stopping me from getting a unit here is the building going up to the east and Kings Club to the south. I need a view damn it!!

How much were units selling for? I missed the boat on this one. Thought it would be just like Edge and the other buildings in the area.

How much were units selling for? I missed the boat on this one. Thought it would be just like Edge and the other buildings in the area.

Prices were as low as low 200s (remember this launched winter '09), around $500 psf parking $30K.

This building is five star compared to Bohemian, Streetcar's stuff and all the new other crap in the area

Last edited:

Back