Pace Condos (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
The VIP sales event is on April 6th and the sales centre will be in one of the town homes in X condo. You can already see the samples/design wall if you walk by.

Message me if you are a broker attending this event.

between $475 and $525 per sq ft for one bedroom and larger units. there is bachelor with 509 sq ft for $209900

just an FYI, the VIP broker event for PACE launched today, and a quite a number of sources are reporting that interest has been very, very strong....

just an FYI, the VIP broker event for PACE launched today, and a quite a number of sources are reporting that interest has been very, very strong....

What's the pricing like, does it take the area into account a little I hope ? i.e. they're not charing the same price as developments near Jarvis and Bloor per say ?

What's the pricing like, does it take the area into account a little I hope ? i.e. they're not charing the same price as developments near Jarvis and Bloor per say ?

There are four units that are priced at about $400/sq.ft and another four units that are priced at about $475/sq.ft. All other units are averaging at around $525-$550/sq.ft. Additional information for Pace Condos including VIP Broker price list and floor plans can be found at www.SunnyBatra.com/PaceCondos

It's been a while that I haven't seen prices this low in downtown Toronto.

Last edited:
It's been a while that I haven't seen prices this low in downtown Toronto.

It's been a while that we haven't seen a project in such a bad location, maybe the last one was Kormann House, though Dundas and Jarvis is a little bit better than Queen and Sherbourne

this one will probably sell out in record time - prices are very attractive, and there will be a lot of upside potential if the neighbourhood catches on.......

This condominium is creating a good buzz in the market place. Part of the reason is Great Gulf Homes reputation and the low prices for Pace Condos. They have done extremely well with their last two most hyped and famous X2-Condos, and not to forget One Bloor Condos and I am pretty sure same will happen at Pace Condos as well. Here is the news article in Toronto Star and Toronto Sun for the madness at X2 Condos.

After seeing the most recent sold out condo projects Yorkville Condos (averaging $750/sq.ft) and Exhibit Condos ($750-$900/sq.ft) I strongly believe that at these low prices Pace Condos will be another sold out condominium.

Last edited:
It's been a while that we haven't seen a project in such a bad location, maybe the last one was Kormann House, though Dundas and Jarvis is a little bit better than Queen and Sherbourne

Price justifies the location. People said the same for the location for X2 Condos but it was still a sold out condominium and have also appreciated in value.

Last edited:

Back