Ocean Club Condos (Beaverhall Homes, Graywood Developments) - Real Estate -

GraceCondos

Member Bio
Reaction score
I attended the VIP Broker event today. Long line - probably 200 Realtors minimum. Submitted an order for a client on a 595ft 1+1 bed suite as soon as the sales began at 2pm.

If there's any interest, I can post price list and/or floor plans.

I'm really curious to see plans for the building to the East that the Conservatory Group has planned. Anyone have a link?

Ocean Club's sales centre is opening. For those interested in a lakeside condo with a downtown skyline view there's both a scale model and model suite to check out of course. Here are some pics!

OceanClubP1190691.jpg

OceanClubDining.jpg

OceanClubLivingRoom.jpg

OceanClubOffice.jpg

OceanClubMasterBedroomOverall.jpg

OceanClub2ndBedroom.jpg

OceanClubCloseUp.jpg

Ocean Club held a party last week to warm up winter for some of their purchasers, and to lure others to purchase before a March price increase. The complex is now over 70% sold.

OceanClubP1200721.jpg

OceanClubP1200723.jpg

OceanClubP1200735.jpg

Marilyn Monroe and Lady Gaga stopped by to kick the soiree up a notch.

OceanClubP1200746.jpg

Here are a few renderings we haven't run in the thread yet, to give you at look at some of Ocean Club's common areas and amenities.

This is the entry to the 8-storey boutique building...

OceanClubBoutiqueLobby750.jpg

while this is its party room:

OceanClubPartyRoomViewB750.jpg

This is the lobby area of the 37-storey tower building...

OceanClubTowerLobby750.jpg

while out front of it, and directly across Marine Parade from the lake, is Ocean Club's restaurant. There are so few spots to eat along the lake in Toronto, that I suspect this place will prove very popular as the Etobicoke Waterfront matures - assuming the restauranteur does a good job of course! This view, by the way, is at sunrise. Looks like it was a warm night. Early birds having brekky maybe? Joggers from the Waterfront Trail stopping in for some bacon and eggs?

OceanClubRestaurant750.jpg

Inside the tower building, facilities include another party room.

OceanClubPartyRoomViewA750.jpg

The tower building features an indoor pool as part of the recreation facilities...

OceanClubPool750.jpg

as well as an 8th floor roof garden featuring wooden sundecks, barbecues, and places to dine alfresco.

OceanClubRooftopDeck750.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in one of those pictures:p

Did anyone else purchase a unit from the O.C?

I attended the VIP Broker event today. Long line - probably 200 Realtors minimum. Submitted an order for a client on a 595ft 1+1 bed suite as soon as the sales began at 2pm.

If there's any interest, I can post price list and/or floor plans.

I'm really curious to see plans for the building to the East that the Conservatory Group has planned. Anyone have a link?

Would you be able to PM me price list/floor plans and availability? THANKS!

I doubt GC would have the recent price list and availability. Its changed quite a few times and prices have gone significantly higher.

Last edited by a moderator:
The majority of penthouse suites were sold in the range of 800 dollars a square foot.

Why not, for unobstructed views.

Most definitely south!

I have to say that I'm pretty excited about Beaver Hall as a builder in this project. They're pretty upscale..
I was anticipating for Lago to be the OC of Monarch, but from what I read with the single plank laminate flooring, it doesn't seem comparable.

I just had my decor appointment at Beaverhall's office. As I was parking, a red flag came up in my head, but I was trying not to judge a book by its cover. The office appeared to be a low-end small warehouse. As I stepped in, there was two glass doors that lead me to this joke of a decor room the size of my living/dining area in my unit. Graywood/Ocean Club sales office appeared to me as a sophisticated developer and project. Paying $624 dollars a square foot in Etobicoke would likely mean the same.

I was all of a sudden presented with a board of three preselected choices for everything. Of course, the wood flooring, countertop and backsplash was "discontinued". These preselected packages are fairly new and rational, when you inform your clients that this is the case. I was told that there would have to be very few upgrades made and an array of a selection of finishes.

Here's a picture of a kitchenette in this joke of a decor centre. Also, a picture of what's written in the Ocean Club booklet.
Untitled.jpg

photo.jpg

If you have an appointment, I would advise you to not accept what they are presenting to you, until this situation gets rectified. I'm awaiting to hear back from Beaverhall, Graywood and Baker Sales.

Attachments

• IMG_8503.jpg
    IMG_8503.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 729
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,183
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,222

Back