Station Condos, The (Brandy Lane Homes) - Real Estate -

CondoMo

Member Bio
Reaction score
There sales office is now open. I visited it yesterday. Prices do not include parking and seem a bit higher than their neighbour Gramercy Park. Nevertheless, I like the suite layouts.

Prices don't seem too bad for living next to the subway. Anybody have any good/horror stories about this developer?

Visited the sales office two months ago. Seem to really be going for the "hipster" crowd. The area really does nothing for me at all though not to mention the noise from Allen Rd that grates on you.

Prices don't seem too bad for living next to the subway. Anybody have any good/horror stories about this developer?

I had a friend who bought there other project loggia on the queensway, and said a lot of bad things about the building. There was a fire in the sauna, which had to be repaired at the owners expense, and shut down the gym for close to 6 months. He also told me that the underground garage was so poorly designed that people constantly we hitting there cars against the walls.

Also, within a few years of being there maintenance fees skyrocketed, probably becuase of all the things that needed fixing. Maybe they learned there, but you never know.

They have a sale again
Just received an email:

Subject: LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR AT THE STATION CONDOS!*

LIVE FREE FOR A YEAR AT THE STATION CONDOS!*

Join us at a special sales event.
Be one of the first 20 people to purchase a suite and The Station will pay all your condo expenses for a whole year*.
NO interim rent. NO mortgage costs.
NO maintenance fees. NO property tax.
AND NOW PAY ONLY 10% DOWN.
Hurry! These 20 suites will go fast!

If you have already registered with us but you must register specifically for this exclusive offer. Call 647.273.3971 or email mike@thestationcondos.com for event and additional bonus incentive details.

The final countdown is on. Construction at The Station will break ground in just days. This is your last chance at pre-construction pricing on an amazing selection of suites, and the opportunity of a lifetime, to the first 20 people at our special sales event who purchase, to live free for one whole year!* Choose from two or three bedroom layouts with generous dens, expansive living areas and spacious balconies. Terrence Lukas designed interiors, with windowed ensuites, stainless steel appliances and eco-friendly laminate flooring throughout. Plus, enjoy fabulous amenities like The Studio Club, fitness centre and Urbanas, the city’s first indoor/outdoor party rooms, complete with heated barbeque terrace. Located directly on the subway, and minutes from Yorkdale, it’s convenience, quality and value, in North York’s most exciting record-breaking development. And for 20 lucky purchasers, it’s free for one year!* Visit our Presentation Theatre and Model Suite today, before the opportunity is gone.

2 Bedroom + Dens From $379,900. Exclusive Penthouse Collection From $639,900.

The Station Condos Presentation Theatre + Model Suite
545 Wilson Avenue (view map here) (Mon to Thurs 12–6 Sat + Sun 12–5)

*Restrictions apply. Offer includes interim occupancy fees, mortgage costs, maintenance fees and property taxes for twelve full months. See sales representative for details. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
E. & O.E. Exclusive Listing Brokerage: The Condo Store Realty Inc., Brokerage. Brokers protected.

Back