carturo15

Member Bio
Reaction score

Attachments

• Thompson_Saucier-+-Perrotte_plusMOOD-05A.jpg
    Thompson_Saucier-+-Perrotte_plusMOOD-05A.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
I think it's a decent floor plan in a good neighbourhood.

I would forego the optional island and create extra workspace against the left side wall, if needed. The dimensions of the living/dining are ample enough, but I think this will give you the opportunity to do a whole lot more and have greater flexibility. If you go with the island, it will serve as the central point for entertaining and in a good way. It all depends on how you want to live.

Before anyone says the hallway is wasted space, despite that I think this floor plan is a good use of space and I like how the bathroom is kept away from the living/dining.

Shower only in the bathroom, I see, but what is the black box?

Not a fan of the model suite. Guess I expected better given the price. I don't mind the floorplan. As much as I hate linear kitchens I wouldn't add an island.

I would keep the island if it could double as a dining table (with counter high chairs or stools).
With only one bathroom in the unit, I would rather have a tub with shower instead of just a shower stall for better resale and practical reasons.

For all the $$$ Freed wants for these units, that's one drab, basic looking floorplan.

no kidding ... where was the colour, the pizzazz?

it's way too dark and boring. hell i could have done better

keep the island. IMO it looks like a great suite. Really like the seperation of bedroom and living room. Living room is a nice size for sqf

You definitly need to keep the island. Other than that very simple layout and nothing wrong with that.

Back