News   Apr 19, 2024
 246     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 926     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 8.5K     2 

2BR Condo

That's an awesome floor plan! It has a California room! ;)

I don't find it to be an inefficient use of space at all. What makes you think so? Maybe you're seeing something I don't or you know how you live and so you can see from drawbacks. But I see more positives than negatives.

I love how the kitchen is open and whomever is cooking can still mix with those in the living room. This would make a great suite for a small family. The living/dining is very open, will be full of light, and there is so much flexibility in what you can do with it.

This isn't a flaw per se, but you might want to ask if they could swing the door to the walk-in closet outwards instead of inwards. When it swings outwards, you can store more stuff out of sight in the walk-in if you need to or install extra shelving. That small detail can give you an extra 50% of storage.

I like it, very nice unit. My only concern which is minor is that it isn't a split bedroom floor plan which can impact resale. That being said the positves outweigh the negative.

I like it -- I especially like how the bedroom area is separate from the living area (where I am now, the bedroom is right beside the living room, and it's annoying). I like how the kitchen/living areas work together.

I think you should take a look at Iloft before you make a decision. I know a few buyers who were not pleased at all by the quality and workmanship.

I think it's a good layout. My only beef is the bedrooms are next to each other, but the corner living room more than makes up for it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

TheKingEast - i agree! we looked at iLoft and the build definitely did not seem to compare to other projects in the area (South Beach, Ocean Club). we do really like the layout, though. the search continues...

if anyone knows of places in the area ready for move in within the year, feel free to PM :)

The living room is kind of small with that support pillar in the way and the second bedroom is at best a den. Measure out 9 X 9' and put masking tape on the floor and then figure out how you'd fit in a bed and one other piece of furniture.

Back