Clear Spirit at the Distillery Condos (Cityscape, Dundee Realty) - Real Estate -

Has anyone who has a unit in the Clear Spirit building had a decor meeting yet?

I'm still waiting for our meeting. :confused:

I was told we'll be one of the last called, since we're near the top....

EDIT: Going through my junk mail - they just sent me an email today telling me to call them for an appointment. I thought i would be called. good thing i still comb through junkmail.

Last edited:
Ya, I got an email this week too and I'm on the 35'th so I assumed they were getting close. Was just wondering if anyone had any info on prices for finishes / upgrade etc.

I got a unit 12th floor 808 sqft south east corner.
It is 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom unit.
Anyone has any idea how much can I sell it for when the move in day comes?
How much can I rent it for?
It is strange that I cannot find the floor plan in their website anymore.

I know it says 24-29, i didn't think floor plans varied much between floors 6-37, besides the standard and Signature options. I think this is showing signature since hardwood floors are in the bedroom, where standards apparently dont have hardwood flooring for bedrooms as a base.

I could be wrong though.

$2000 sounds fair, considering the good amenities.

Does that 808 sqft include the balcony? I believe the floor plans include the balcony's square footage. Yeah, I have a 1 bedroom unit and feel safe to say it can be rented for at least $1500/month minimum. Check around to see if Pure Spriit has any rental units up for rent, and what their average square footage and rate is. it would be a decent base to go on.

Does that 808 sqft include the balcony? I believe the floor plans include the balcony's square footage. Yeah, I have a 1 bedroom unit and feel safe to say it can be rented for at least $1500/month minimum. Check around to see if Pure Spriit has any rental units up for rent, and what their average square footage and rate is. it would be a decent base to go on.

I think 808 sqft does not include the balcony. Are you sure the floor plan includes the balcony squre footage?
I will check out the rental price for pure spirit to compare.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
..., i didn't think floor plans varied much between floors 6-37, besides the standard and Signature options. I think this is showing signature since hardwood floors are in the bedroom, where standards apparently dont have hardwood flooring for bedrooms as a base...

I checked the floor plans on the site.
It seems that for 6-23 floors, there are one extra unit T07 sitting in between those South corner units. So it is smaller from 9 - 23 floors.

Attachments

• clearspirit.jpg
    clearspirit.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:
wow. 30's a lot more expensive. I wish I have the money back then.
Did you check how much is it per sqft now?
Can it be more than $600/sqft?
I am getting excited.
I am so glad that we pay property tax based on the purchase price, not the price now.

Did you check how much is it per sqft now?
Can it be more than $600/sqft?
I am getting excited.
I am so glad that we pay property tax based on the purchase price, not the price now.

I dont quite follow? are you talking about maintenance fee's? or selling value? if selling, too many factors come into play - the view/direction, the floor, the interior, amenities, etc.

Yeah, the excitement is building on our end too.

Back