Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Photo of the Day: Empty Offramp
ALSO
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 848

Thread: Wilshire on the Green Condos (Norstar Group) - Real Estate -

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimHortons View Post
    Hey folks,

    Nice to see that your building is being registered. I thought the paralegal said that the building COULD NOT BE REGISTERED. By the way, Angry hasn't told us about the outcome of her lawsuit against Norstar. Angry, how did it go? Who won? Does anyone know how easy is it to find out about the outcome of such lawsuits? Would a lawyer be able to look it up? I assume that these are public records that anyone can access. I am sure many people here would also like to know. I checked falconer's website, but it's not there.
    HAHA.. she probably lost... likely because her advice was wrong... HAHA ANGRY you lose


  2. Default breaker upgrades and repairs

    sorry but i am replying to the previous thread because i can't figure out how to start a new one.

    anyone know why Enercare was in last week to do "upgrades and repairs" to the electrical breakers.

    I am concerned that everything is new and already contractors are being called in to do repairs.what was broke? is it the airconditioning and heating? are the metres reading correctly so that we are being billed correctly?

    when i asked our "property manager" she had nothing to say other than repeating what was in her memo posted in the elevator. when i asked if i needed to call Enercare directly to get answers...i was told "yes". i will call Enercare and post the results at a later date unless someone else has done so.

    As well, has anyone been able to get their "lobby watch" working on their t.v.. I have not.

    kooch

  3. Default enercare

    i spoke with Enercare this morning. They told me that the work they were doing was not repair or upgrades. It was simply inspections which is part of their regular servicing to ensure that their equipment is functioning properly. she was not sure on what kind of schedule the inspections would be done in the future but this was something our property manager could find out for us.

    kooch

  4. Default Maybe the "Lobby Channel" isn't available when you use a digital box?

    Quote Originally Posted by kooch View Post

    As well, has anyone been able to get their "lobby watch" working on their t.v.. I have not.

    kooch

    I don't know why the "lobby channel" isn't working on our TVs; but, maybe it's like my father's condo. He has 2 TVs and didn't bother to install a digital box on the second one and it gets the lobby channel. With the digital box on the other TV, you don't get the lobby channel. Now, the TV that gets the lobby channel is an old CRT TV and the one that doesn't get it is a new plasma screen TV - I don't know if that makes a difference, I think when you use the digital box, the lobby channel disappears.

  5. Default Lobby Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by scarborough View Post
    I don't know why the "lobby channel" isn't working on our TVs; but, maybe it's like my father's condo. He has 2 TVs and didn't bother to install a digital box on the second one and it gets the lobby channel. With the digital box on the other TV, you don't get the lobby channel. Now, the TV that gets the lobby channel is an old CRT TV and the one that doesn't get it is a new plasma screen TV - I don't know if that makes a difference, I think when you use the digital box, the lobby channel disappears.
    I was told that, for now, only Rogers customers have access to the lobby channel, due to the current setup - I guess it's the use of the coaxial wiring system that is used by the cable service providers.

    I ran into a Bell rep in the lobby about 5 months ago who told me that the the lobby channel was not currently available to bell subscribers, but will be within 6 months. I will check with Bell and let you guys know.

    In the meantime, it would be nice to hear from you guys as to whether everyone here with Rogers have the lobby channel and whether anyone with Bell or other subscriber has it.

  6. Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Koff View Post
    I was told that, for now, only Rogers customers have access to the lobby channel, due to the current setup - I guess it's the use of the coaxial wiring system that is used by the cable service providers.

    I ran into a Bell rep in the lobby about 5 months ago who told me that the the lobby channel was not currently available to bell subscribers, but will be within 6 months. I will check with Bell and let you guys know.

    In the meantime, it would be nice to hear from you guys as to whether everyone here with Rogers have the lobby channel and whether anyone with Bell or other subscriber has it.
    Well, that might explain the problem! Thanks, Koff! Hopefully, everyone will get access to the lobby channel soon!

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koff View Post
    I was told that, for now, only Rogers customers have access to the lobby channel, due to the current setup - I guess it's the use of the coaxial wiring system that is used by the cable service providers.

    I ran into a Bell rep in the lobby about 5 months ago who told me that the the lobby channel was not currently available to bell subscribers, but will be within 6 months. I will check with Bell and let you guys know.

    In the meantime, it would be nice to hear from you guys as to whether everyone here with Rogers have the lobby channel and whether anyone with Bell or other subscriber has it.
    Can anybody confirm the channel # ?
    Thanks in advance!

  8. Default Condo Board

    Hi All,

    As was requested last night, I just thought I'd post a quick note to let you know who our new condo board members are.

    Michael Tanos (3 yr term - result of only owner occupied units vote)
    Anthony Mohansingh (2 yr term)
    Emelyne Nicolas (1 yr term)

    Seems well-rounded to me. We'll see how it goes!

    Cheers!

  9. Default

    For some reason, the majority of people living in this building, dont think of others on the 7th floor as neighbours. Everyone seems to think its alright to invade the privacy of the residents on the 7th floor after 10pm... regardless of signage. It is LAW that all condo properties close their amenities by 10pm inorder to preserve this. Would you all like it if there was a giant crowd of people outside your door having a party? I guess thats why you came to this floor to do your dirty time?
    And using long weekends as an excuse is weak. If you are just going to leave when I approach the door, I guess I'll have to walk up there every night. I am an owner, and I am not an extension of any board member... and if you are going to scatter like rats well.... then I'm the Princess of Wilshire.
    Last edited by PrincessofWilshire; 2012-May-27 at 18:50.

  10. Default

    Shes been trying to extort information from Valery, our Manager by leaving threatening phone calls like: "You dont want to get in the middle of this"

    As if Angry cant hear herself speak. BTW, I worked in a condo for over 2000 units, and I am very very familliar with all condo by-laws and issues which can plague someone working in Valery's position. The people in this building are out of control! I never had to deal with this many issues caused by residents when I worked at One Sherway.

    I dont even think praying would help. Demanding child care, free security,and with the amount of theft and trespassing... The residents make this place as fancy as a men's locker room. -Not my taste.

  11. Default

    They're watching them. They just dont know it. And when they decide to make a move, they'll pay for it.

  12. Default Living in a ghetto?

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessofWilshire View Post
    Shes been trying to extort information from Valery, our Manager by leaving threatening phone calls like: "You dont want to get in the middle of this"

    As if Angry cant hear herself speak. BTW, I worked in a condo for over 2000 units, and I am very very familliar with all condo by-laws and issues which can plague someone working in Valery's position. The people in this building are out of control! I never had to deal with this many issues caused by residents when I worked at One Sherway.

    I dont even think praying would help. Demanding child care, free security,and with the amount of theft and trespassing... The residents make this place as fancy as a men's locker room. -Not my taste.
    Ghetto does as ghetto is!

  13. Default

    Child care? This is a condo, not a commune!!!!!!

  14. Default Thanks for the update

    Quote Originally Posted by scarborough View Post
    Ghetto does as ghetto is!
    I know but you'd think they'd learn to clean up their act; especially in such a nice looking place. Its a shame and a waste.... just like their lives. ooops did I write that?

  15. Default

    In Response to The Condo Board By Bloomingsmurf

    They've appointed Mr. Tanos as Treasurer. Emelyne will leave after one year because she is leaving the building/moving in less than a year; my point being she isnt sticking around to do much after her term. And Anthony has only made himself look more like a liablility than a helpful person to lean on with his fake parking fine flyers, yelling at patrons in the hallway (as if he's condo police when he is an equal) and approaching other people in the halls during their own confrontations with other patrons. Also both Emelyne and Anthony have come forward with self serving agendas to set up their businesses inside the building and profit from their positions here, which is illegal in all condo settings (you cannot operate any type of home business within a condo property By Law meaning you cannot have clients, fundraisers, customers or deliveries for a business or commence any type of these on the property)

    Its Disgusting.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •