1K     2 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 625     0 

Bachelor apartment

Herbert

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I plan on going to George Brown College (St James campus) in the next year or two and was wondering if anyone knew of good buildings in the area (10-15 minutes or less). I'll be a student, so I won't have a lot of funds available.

Most of the buildings I've seen on the internet have Bed Bug/ Cockroach/ Mice problems. That's just gross. Does anyone live in the area that knows good spots?

Thanks.

Hi,

What is your range. I am a real estate agent in the Toronto region. Let me know and I can get you a nice Bachelor.

It's impossible to find anything downtown for under $1000 without cockroaches, etc. Imagine trying to find a place on ODSP. They give you less than $500/month for rent! That's my situation right now :(

Hey I hate to necro threads, but I was wondering if anyone had any info updates on rentable appartments?

Basically, I've been living in an appartment owned by Metcap Ltd. for the last 2 years.

The first year was fine I guess, this last year has gotten out of control.

The building manager is unresponsive, the heating is/was broken and there's no central air, there's no exhaust so if you cook your place stinks for hours.

Cockroaches. The building is horribly infested with cockroaches, even if you get an exterminator to come take care of your appartment, they'll just breed in someone else's and come back inside your place within a couple of days. I'm killing anywhere from 4 to 10 a day, and they aren't all small either, some are beastly things ~_~"

I just found one inside my fridge today and I have -no- idea how it even got in there.

Does anyone know of any (decently) priced apartments available for rent in not shady areas of Toronto? This is totally random but yeah, seriously pissed off with place.

My price range is around 800 a month, less is better of course

Hello,

There are some good bachelors available. Please contact at 416 668 4365. I am real estate agent with Sutton Group.

Thanks,

Shahid Mahmood

Does anyone know of any (decently) priced apartments available for rent in not shady areas of Toronto? This is totally random but yeah, seriously pissed off with place.

Shady landlords, not shady neighbourhoods.

Greenwin is a good property management firm. With the buildings I'm familiar with (downtown/Davisville area) they take really good care of their residents, the apartments, the grounds and many of their buildings are moving to the "Certified Rental Program". Google Greenwin, check Toronto and they have some availabilities downtown for $850-$950 (bachelors I presume) in good buildings that are very central and on quiet streets.

There are lots of good bachelor apartments available and dealing with me makes sure that you are secured through lease from TREB. Please contact me at 416 668 4365 if you are interested.

Did not want to start a new thread. I was just looking for a 1 bdr or bachelor price range $800-$1,000/month. Will need access to parking. In terms of location, anywhere in the downtown core, preferably east of younge closer to the DVP.

Back