News   Mar 28, 2024
 203     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 257     0 

looking to buy Aria condo

ohjack

Member Bio
Reaction score
looking to buy Aria condo At leslie, assignment or make an agreement to buy/sale after closing. :D.

I'm not sure you're going to have much luck. The standard agreement of purchase and sale specifically prohibits the transfer of ownership until the buildings have registered. Based upon my most recent discussions with Fernbrook and property management, this isn't likely to occur until May/June.

What size of unit are you looking for out of curiousity? There are still a couple of brand new suites available, try contacting the sales office.

Hi:

can you tell me something about Aria. they have 3 levels of parking, what level is A. what is the size of the locker storage. thanks

Hi:

can you tell me something about Aria. they have 3 levels of parking, what level is A. what is the size of the locker storage. thanks

There are indeed three levels of parking which are shared amongst the two towers. Level A is just P1, Level B is P2 and Level C is P3. Note that P1 has a seperate section for visitors parking which is fenced off from the resident parking, P2 and P3 are fully resident parking.

The lockers vary in size due to the columns in the rooms. The standard sized locker however is probably about 4-5 feet wide by about 6-7 feet deep (going completely off memory here as I haven't been in mine for about two months). It's a tad small compared to previous lockers I've owned.

well, it would be disappointing as it would make a good place to enjoy the sun in the winter. Some other condos allow the balconies to be enclosed with glass.
Are the buildings all completed from the outside yet. The buildings look great from Leslie south of Sheppard - like a castle on top of the hill.

Luxury Brand New 1 Bedroom Condo, Aria at Sheppard and Leslie for sale 300K

Date Listed 15-Feb-11
Price $305,000.00
Address 25 Buchan Ct, Toronto, ON M2J 1V2, Canada
View map
Bedrooms (#) 1 bedroom
Bathrooms (#) 1 bathroom
Size (sqft) 580

Access to Sheppard Subway Station
Dramatic two storey height lobby with dramatic water wall feature
Lower lobby passenger drop off with direct elevator access to all parking
levels.
Floating staircase from lower lobby to ground floor lobby
Professionally landscaped outdoor areas with gardens, walkways and fountains
Panoramic ravine and city skyline views
Immediate possession

Price including one locker and one parking.

Re/Max Realty Ltd., Brokerage.

Luxury Brand New 1 Bedroom Condo, Aria at Sheppard and Leslie for sale 300K

Date Listed 15-Feb-11
Price $305,000.00
Address 25 Buchan Ct, Toronto, ON M2J 1V2, Canada
View map
Bedrooms (#) 1 bedroom
Bathrooms (#) 1 bathroom
Size (sqft) 580

Access to Sheppard Subway Station
Dramatic two storey height lobby with dramatic water wall feature
Lower lobby passenger drop off with direct elevator access to all parking
levels.
Floating staircase from lower lobby to ground floor lobby
Professionally landscaped outdoor areas with gardens, walkways and fountains
Panoramic ravine and city skyline views
Immediate possession

Price including one locker and one parking.

Re/Max Realty Ltd., Brokerage.

Just curious, how are you able to sell a unit when the building isn't registered and the agreement of purchase and sale clearly states no assignments?

Also, the address of the building is not 25 Buchan Court, but rather 10 Bloorview Place, M2J 0B1.

Good luck!

well, it would be disappointing as it would make a good place to enjoy the sun in the winter. Some other condos allow the balconies to be enclosed with glass.
Are the buildings all completed from the outside yet. The buildings look great from Leslie south of Sheppard - like a castle on top of the hill.

The buildings are not yet fully complete from an exterior point of view. Phase 1 (south tower) is nearly copmlete while tower 2 is a little behind. There are also a host of small odd items that require attention around the base, but nothing major. I suspect once the weather gets a bit nicer we should see it all come together. Landscaping will make a huge difference.

For anyone who is interested, Aria is now registered and final closings are set to take place over the next four weeks. Units should begin appearing on MLS and the like shortly.

Looking for a 1+1 in the Aria development. I would like to have a higher floor unit. Let me know if there is any available.

Hi eli,

Check out MLS, there are now about 40 units of all sizes (ranging from just below $300K to about $1.2M). What's your budget if you don't mind me asking?

I am looking at low-mid 300s for a 1 bedroom + 1 den. Preferably facing south on higher floor. I know there are a few in the mid 300s right now on the market. Trying to skip agent fees and get a better private sell deal.

Back