2.5K     4 
News   Mar 18, 2024
 770     0 

Introduce Yourself + Twitter Exchange

GraphicMatt

Looking forward to a FRESH START for Toronto
Member Bio
Reaction score
Look, guys, I feel like with all the election nastiness and the Great Transit City Schism this forum has been a bit negative in 2010. The truth is that I like almost all of you.

So, in that spirit, let's start 2011 with a nice kind of thread. If you would, please reply with the following:

- Your name
- Your general location within this city or the surrounding area (wherever you call home these days)
- Your Twitter handle or any other kind of newfangled Social Media account link you wish to share
- Any other biographical information you care to share with the forum

I'll start:

I'm Matt. I live in Corktown right near the Corktown District Lofts. You can reach me via @GraphicMatt on Twitter. My hair is way too long and I don't eat enough vegetables.

I'm Khristopher. I live in the Entertainment District. I use Facebook, but don't add people unless I know them in real life: www.facebook.com/khris
I'm gay, 30, single and live on my own. 5'7". Love chocolate. Always looking to make new friends.

Hi

Im Goth Girl and I live in Regent Park. Why can't I post a new thread? I want to post one thread about Ontario Works Forum, and another about TCHC building listing

Im Goth Girl and I live in Regent Park. Why can't I post a new thread? I want to post one thread about Ontario Works Forum, and another about TCHC building listing

I think you need some posts before you can create a new thread. Not sure what the exact number is.

Hello everyone! me also newbie here. I would like to first greet you people before proceeding and sharing anything. I am 25 years old and loving the interior work.
Designs added new life into your home. I found this is really interesting and informative in this regard. So, I thought I would sign up here.
I am feel proud and glad to be stay with you. Kindly assist me for being friendly with you.

Have a nice day!!!

Back