Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
Casa II Condos
42 Charles Street East, Toronto
Developer: Cresford Developments

Login to
post and
upload photos
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Casa II (42 Charles St East - YMCA property, Cresford, 56s, aA)

Quote Originally Posted by gristle View Post
    You mean all the tall crap that you've supported?
    exactly what I was thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Sold Out (According to the email I received from their sales office)
    I'm betting that Cresford is regretting downsizing Casa II by 7 floors. Who else thinks that they may re-apply for the original 64s, or even more?

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    I'm betting that Cresford is regretting downsizing Casa II by 7 floors. Who else thinks that they may re-apply for the original 64s, or even more?
    I think they will go for an increase but how many floors depends on whether or not there are enough elevators to move people up and down in a somewhat efficient manner and stairwell capacity designed to meet fire code.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

4. Default

60s sounds nice and only 3 more floors very feasible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Sold Out (According to the email I received from their sales office)
    Wow...that was quick!

6. Default

Larger rendering:

Is that Uptown and Manulife to the north in the background?

my only real complaint about this building is the fact that it will not be covering that hideous 16 floor blank wall beside it.
    check out my future toronto renders, complete with colour coding of the stages of construction!

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...ronto-3d-model

9. Default

why cover that beautiful BSN blank wall when you can have Casa II purchasers look right into it from their unit ?
    Miss you forever EE (1949-2011.10.14) and DaoDao (1998.03.28-2009.11.27)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramako View Post
    Is that Uptown and Manulife to the north in the background?
    Good attention to detail Ramako, yes it is, plus they've eliminated all of the Bloor East skyline and even pasted in what looks like 33 Isabella St. to the left of BSN!
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Should look pretty good when done.

12. Default

This is cresford's idea of building a neighbourhood? Talk about NO planning or vision. The POS next to casa II is Cresford as well.

At least the podium will liven up the street... wait.

14. Default

Who on earth would buy a unit facing directly into BSN? I don't get it. Why not just purchase somewhere else? I know some people don't care about views but still. Resale value would drop IMO versus other units in the building.

Quote Originally Posted by the_architect View Post
    at least the podium will liven up the street... Wait.

lol

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast