News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 9.6K     2 

Canada - architect?

aucina

Member Bio
Reaction score
I will be coming ( 90% ) to Canada for a year, on a - a work / vocation visa. It lasts for a year, and that s just what i need, to work, and see Canada like a semi-tourist.
I m from Split, Croatia, and the 2 things i would really want to see in life is the wilderness of Canada and the Pacific (equatorial part). So with this I could solve half of my goals :)

The question is could I find a job as a junior architect (graduated a few months ago)? How is the construction industry in Canada doing? Is it realistic I could find a job as an architect?

Ok, I don t want to be able to save money, just finance a years life in Canada, by working in an office. For example, 6 months in Toronto, 6 months Vancouver... You don t think I could find a job and do that? ( i m not sure if you re "recession proof " with this advice :p )

Kind people of Canada, raise your voices :) I might even like hockey - dalmatia is very warm, and there s no hockey, but i ll give it a chance...
( Even Joe Sakic is form dalmatia - that is, his parents - we re wery good in sports, so give me a hand over here :D )

Back