News   Mar 28, 2024
 132     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     2 

the rent is too high...

Everyone: I had heard that Jimmy McMillan has become a YouTube star since the NY Governor debate on October 17th...
Say it like him: The Rent is TOO DAMN HIGH Party...

The trouble is being a minor party candidate you have sometimes very little exposure...and another problem is since that this is basically a NYC topic (Rent...) this may generate little if any interest outside NYC
or other large cities that have rental properties...

The NY Governor debate was hosted by News 12 Long Island at Hofstra University and the minor candidates held their own...

From the latest polls Democrat Andrew Cuomo dominates this race and it has been shown recently that Carl Paladino's temper is doing him in as a Tea Party outsider...who defeated Republican/Conservative Rick Lazio for the Republican nomination...

LI MIKE

From the latest polls Democrat Andrew Cuomo dominates this race and it has been shown recently that Carl Paladino's temper is doing him in as a Tea Party outsider...who defeated Republican/Conservative Rick Lazio for the Republican nomination...

Republicans could have easily won many races without their tea party friends..

However, it appears in the rest of the nation Republicans are set for a huge victory. The liberal elites will call the American people stupid, but they have themselves to blame for not coming out to vote and hyping up Obama as the second coming of Jesus.

Republicans could have easily won many races without their tea party friends..

However, it appears in the rest of the nation Republicans are set for a huge victory. The liberal elites will call the American people stupid, but they have themselves to blame for not coming out to vote and hyping up Obama as the second coming of Jesus.

You really think a Republican would have beat Cuomo? NY has had 1 Republican governor since 1975 and it isn't going to go red this year. Too bad the Republicans don't have a viable candidate to field against Obama. Palin? Romney? Gingrich? That's a pathetic roster.

Also, I guess it's more accurate to portray Obama as a Muslim Communist born in Africa, right?

Last edited:
First of all pay attention
The Governors race of NY state is not the only race this year.

We are just commenting about a political race in another country...

Second of all I used to love Obama and support him and don't have much love for Republicans either.

Thirdly, I was referring to how the tea party has ruined the Republicans chances at wining many races in the 2010 midterm elections. However, every poll shows them taking the house easily.

Lastly, once Obama loses the Congress and the Senate is less under his party control, it will be interesting to see how Obama reacts. Can he go to the Centre like Clinton and win back support or will he become resentful like Cater?

First of all pay attention
The Governors race of NY state is not the only race this year.

We are just commenting about a political race in another country...
Second of all I used to love Obama and support him and don't have much love for Republicans either.
Thirdly, I was referring to how the tea party has ruined the Republicans chances at wining many races in the 2010 midterm elections. However, every poll shows them taking the house easily.

Err, this is your first post in this thread. Is Simple Man your dupe account...? :rolleyes:

Everyone: I had heard that Jimmy McMillan has become a YouTube star since the NY Governor debate on October 17th...
Say it like him: The Rent is TOO DAMN HIGH Party...

The trouble is being a minor party candidate you have sometimes very little exposure...and another problem is since that this is basically a NYC topic (Rent...) this may generate little if any interest outside NYC
or other large cities that have rental properties...

The NY Governor debate was hosted by News 12 Long Island at Hofstra University and the minor candidates held their own...

LI MIKE

Paladino is also a hypocrite of the highest order. Trashes gays yet makes money from a gay bar. Preaches about sex and morals, and yet has a fetish bestiality., and sends his friends pics.

Just another nut-job tea-patier. The Republicans are going to regret hving move so far to the right.

Back