Toronto King Charlotte | 114.9m | 32s | Lamb Dev Corp | a—A

carturo15

Member Bio
Reaction score
BradJLamb

1. Important meeting this morning with my architect. Discussing layouts and design for a new development in the King-Spadina area. 40 minutes ago via Echofon

Any idea about this project? location?

I will take a crack at this:
485 King West (current sweat shop in the back)
555 King West (current perfect leather joint)

Both these properties are ripe for a nice and small 11 storey exclusive building on King, similar to Freed's 500 Wellington West project.

^ Interestingly, 485 had its door step redone a couple of days ago and some guys were putting some makeup on the side of the building today.

There are a whole bunch of other possibilities. There are some underused buildings on Adelaide and Camden that come to mind - in addition to those mentioned above. Unfortunately I'm unable to recall specific addresses.

The only remaining empty lot of Charlotte Street is where Del Terrelonge's Langston Hall will be built.

Could it be the existing LCBO land? I remember someone posting a community notice about a development taking up the whole southeast corner including the old structure along King St.

Joel, you might be right:

Buildings along Charlotte:

West side of Charlotte Street (from south to north):
430 King Street West: Charlie Condos
15 Oxley Street: Glas
36 Charlotte Street: Charlotte Lofts
353 Adelaide Street: Langston Hall Residences

East side of Charlotte Street (from south to north):
300 King Street West: Mountain Equipment Coop
1-17 Charlotte Street: 2 story commercial building (most likely for redevelopment)
19 Charlotte Street: The Charlotte Room (Restaruant, bar, pool hall)
345 Adelaide Street: 7 story commercial building

There is also a parking lot on the southeast corner of Adelaide and Spadina, however it looks too small to build a condo building.

'Lamb Lofts' has a certain ring to it! ;)

Back