Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Engineering Greener Development: Bioswales to Bioretention
ALSO
Page 1100 of 3888 FirstFirst ... 1006001000105010901098109911001101110211101150120016002100 ... LastLast
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 58308

Thread: Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Au View Post
    Now it is completely fixed with both the correct spelling and the registered trademark symbol.
    When I changed Slushies to Slurpees, I was trying to do a play on words related to the alleged RF lookalike, Slurpy.

Too subtle?

Montreal Mayor Michael Applebaum resigns

See this link.

To Rob Ford, hint, hint.
    W. K. Lis

Make your own caption. More Ford pics in my photo thread http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...oronto/page150

Why does Ford have what looks like toilet paper around his shoes?

5. Default

"I wonder if there is some crack in these cracks?"

Also, on the news Rob ford confirmed he's a cock.

Quote Originally Posted by androiduk View Post
    Make your own caption. More Ford pics in my photo thread http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthr...oronto/page150

Quote Originally Posted by James_D View Post
    Did anyone notice ford was wearing what looked to be a little lav mic while walking around the Taste of Little Italy? What would that be about?
    I noticed that also in a couple of different pictures I saw from the event. My uneducated guess would be that they were filming footage to be used in some sort of campaign video. The Taste of Italy festival seems like as good an opportunity as any to get some footage of Ford amongst the people.

The visible lavaliere microphone cable is what happens when your campaign team is young movers and shakers and not campaign professionals.

Just my uneducated guess though.

Wonder if there is 'official' footage of the drink been thrown?

Default content

Quote Originally Posted by Bebop17 View Post
    When I changed Slushies to Slurpees, I was trying to do a play on words related to the alleged RF lookalike, Slurpy.

Too subtle?
    Crafty, for Slurpees/Slushies, and such, with call centres, and customer service, I would think Apu...

Thank you for asking your question... pleeeease call again.

(it's humour people)
    Last edited by JWBF; 2013-Jun-18 at 18:13.
    Ford More Tears!!! Ford More Tears!!! Ford More Tears!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    I'm wondering if Ford came on to Ms. Everett, either verbally or by groping her. If so, that may have prompted her to toss her drink in his direction.
    Maybe she can claim Ford grabbed her butt. The fact there were many people around but no one saw anything, will not change any opinions here.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gwanstarr View Post
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by gwanstarr View Post

I see what you did there. Well played.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchitect View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    At today's event Ford mentioned that he was born in 1969, and went on to to say that his zodiac sign is a ... rooster.
    Last edited by Tee; 2013-Jun-18 at 18:35.

Quote Originally Posted by James_D View Post
    If they have the video they could easily release without a threat of legal recourse from Ford as they're claiming. I wouldn't hold my breath. It also appears to be run by teens.
    Upload the recording through an offshore server and post to YouTube or the like, simple no? I don't believe any of this.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Mayor Rob Ford takes time for a personal moment to worship the god of rodents.

Quote Originally Posted by androiduk View Post

Ford More Tears!!! Ford More Tears!!! Ford More Tears!!!

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tricker View Post
    I noticed that also in a couple of different pictures I saw from the event. My uneducated guess would be that they were filming footage to be used in some sort of campaign video. The Taste of Italy festival seems like as good an opportunity as any to get some footage of Ford amongst the people.

The visible lavaliere microphone cable is what happens when your campaign team is young movers and shakers and not campaign professionals.

Just my uneducated guess though.

Wonder if there is 'official' footage of the drink been thrown?
    Hmmm, not sure about that. First off robbie isn't exactly prone to taking advice. Secondly, a downtown street festival isn't the most predictably friendly zone, read: juice in the face. If that was the plan it would surely be at Ford Fest. Also from a technical perspective they would only be getting audio from rob and not the other side-- although, now that I type it out that does make sense.

15. Default

He said he has always been fascinated by astrology and mentioned he was born in the Chinese year of the cock.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchitect View Post
    Care to elaborate?