Urban Toronto - Powered by vBulletin
Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread  I  Real Estate Thread
12° / 12 Degrees Condos
25 Beverley St, Toronto
Developer: BSäR Group Of Companies

Login to
post and
upload photos

Thread: 12 Degrees Condos (BSäR Group of Companies) - Real Estate -

Default 12 Degrees Condos (BSäR Group of Companies) - Real Estate -

I didn't see a thread for the project, so sorry if there's already one.

Their website is up and floorplans are available for viewing:
    http://12degrees.ca/pdfs/floorplans/...Floorplans.pdf

I'm not thrilled by the layouts ... long and narrow;
    and too many with interior bedrooms, especially the 2/3 bedroom units.

Those are some seriously messed up floorplans. Absolute rubbish.
    “Our roads are not here for automobiles. Our roads are here for people to get around.” - Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City - July 10, 2012

Original photographic images posted on this forum by dt_toronto_geek are not for publication, display or dissemination of any kind except on the Urban Toronto discussion board, altered or otherwise, without expressed written permission from the owner.

Actually, I saw some really great ones about 2 months ago and I like their model suite. I have the original price list as well (I snuck in and the guy doing the finishing let me look around - this was almost pre-broker). Personally, I love the look of the building and with the way John St. is developing, this could very well be that nice little boutique building in the heart of it all. One of the few I'm keeping a close eye on.

Quote Originally Posted by simuls View Post
    Actually, I saw some really great ones about 2 months ago and I like their model suite. I have the original price list as well (I snuck in and the guy doing the finishing let me look around - this was almost pre-broker). Personally, I love the look of the building and with the way John St. is developing, this could very well be that nice little boutique building in the heart of it all. One of the few I'm keeping a close eye on.
    Would you mind sending me the price list?

I didn't like some of the layouts, but the crappy layouts seemed to be on the lower floors. Once you get above the 4th floor the layouts aren't bad. Linear kitchens and windowless bedrooms are here to stay so we better get used to them. I personally hate them, but they do create a larger living room so....

7 page thread in 'Projects & Construction' here.

The plans are not bad, but not that great either.
    I don't get the bedrooms on the lower level of the townhomes (should be upstairs for privacy and quietness), and there are lots of interior bedrooms. The units that have balconies have these really large swinging doors which takes up valuable space in these small units -- it should be sliding doors to save space and keep the facade looking consistant. There are a couple floor plans on the 9th floor which are nice though.
    Last edited by neuhaus; 2010-Aug-28 at 21:01.