Toronto currently has five right-of-ways for streetcars. 501 Queen (Queensway), 509 Harbourfront (Queens Quay), 510 Spadina, 511 Bathurst (Fleet), and 512 St. Clair (St. Clair West).
There have been other right-of-ways. Some right-of-ways were turned over to the automobiles (St. Clair reclaimed theirs). Some had their right-of-ways shifted (Lake Shore Blvd. W. shifted to Queensway around 1957.)
Lake Shore Blvd. West at Jane Street (South Kingsway).
Radial lines were rural streetcars, sometimes on the side of a road.
Kingston Road, east of Bellamy Road
Yonge Street, looking south from 1/2 mile south of Finch's Corner, Toronto & York Radial Railway Stop 35, North York Twp
Yonge Street, looking north to Richmond Hill
Lake Shore Road, New Toronto, 18th St
Lake Shore Road, Mimico, Mimico Ave
Kingston Rd, west of Malvern
Some right-of-ways had infrastructure, like bridges.
Guelph Radial, bridge over Keele St, Weston Rd
Radial car bridge, Oakville
Humber bridges, Lake Shore Road
Some right-of-ways were short, like these ones on Dundas Street West just west of Lansdowne. Eventually given over to the automobile.
Dundas Street across Sterling Road
Sterling Road north from Dundas Street West
Looking west, on Dundas St, at Sterling Rd
Dundas St, looking west, to Sterling Road
Dundas Street west at Sorauren Avenue
Dundas Street east at Sorauren Ave
Dundas St, looking west, on western approach to bridge, at Sorauren Ave
And some right-of-ways just disappeared altogether for the automobile.
Spadina and Front looking west
Others fortunately reappeared after being absent for some years.
Spadina Avenue with trees and wide grass boulevard
Spadina crossover, south of Bloor
St. Clair Avenue West, looking east
St. Clair Avenue at Ossington Avenue (Ossington Avenue fill)