News   Apr 15, 2024
 2.2K     5 
News   Apr 15, 2024
 661     0 

Rhinoplasty Surgeon?

marathe

Member Bio
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience (first/second/third hand) with getting a nose job done in the city?

A friend of a friend is asking me to research on their behalf and I'm pretty well stumped - there's few online ratings that I'll trust for restaurants, let alone surgeons.

However, you good folk at UT have never steered a brother wrong and hopefully you can assist.

So, if you know a decent surgeon (at least so that I can give the person some names to research on their own), that'd be great.

My daughter went to Spa Medica on Avenue Road and has been very happy with the results.

I know people who have used this Surgeon. He comes highly recommended.

Dr. Steve Samuel http://torontoplasticsurgery.net/
72-150x150.jpg
7-12-150x150.jpg

get a referral from you family doctor and be careful - there are a lot of quacks out there.

Hi there,

My Rhinoplasty Surgeon was Dr Philip Solomon who did both primary surgery as well as revision. The issue was with the nose bridge that appeared slanting and made my face look bad. I have been told by aunt about this surgeon and had the consultation. He was just Okay! But i was amazed by the results! Really surprised to see ideal nose on my face!!!

Back