Tango at Concord Park Place (Concord Adex) - Real Estate -

Agree with above. pricing seem very cheap. a 928 sq.ft. condo for only 335K, that's roughly $360 per sq.ft..

Site Plan

Anyone know which building is Tango on the site plan?

What I am more interested in whether they are going put up more buildings south of Tango, which would obviously make the south facing units less attractive?

What I am more interested in whether they are going put up more buildings south of Tango, which would obviously make the south facing units less attractive?

well...there is only 2 end units that will have the South view...the building is East/West facing...

Your question is answered in post #18 above. It's always worth reading the thread!

g4suaij ... yes there are future buildings to the south of Tango ... as I-42 noted, I've stated in post #18 above that Tango is located at Block 14 (SW of Provost & Esther Shiner, diagonally SW of Discovery) on this plan:

Site plan
masterplan.jpg

Thanks Solaris and others. That would make the 2 southwest and southeast facing units less attractive then. Although, south facing would still have the advantage of more sunlight.

What about ceiling height? I heard they start having 9' ceiling from certain levels, anyone know what that starting point is?

And are you all thinking about buying a unit at this location/

Thanks Solaris and others. That would make the 2 southwest and southeast facing units less attractive then. Although, south facing would still have the advantage of more sunlight.

What about ceiling height? I heard they start having 9' ceiling from certain levels, anyone know what that starting point is?

And are you all thinking about buying a unit at this location/

I am a potential buyer as well and actually, I kinda like the west facing units since it faces the park!
Plus, there is not much of a view in the south anyways, it's just the boring 401

Tango at Concord Park Place

Anyone here will take advantage of the $20k discount this Wed?

not me...heh...they've been selling/signing for almost a week now behind the scenes...sneaky sneaky people...everyone is a "VIP", lol....

Back